New all time best ET!!!

billsgn

Hard Member
I just got back from Pacific Raceways with the best ET ever for my car! 11.08 @ 121 mph in street trim! Special thanks to my boss for talking me into going. I was able to run quicker with each pass I made.

This was on a 50/50 mix of pump gas and C16, 24 lbs of boost, 20 degree Joe Lubrant street chip, and leaving at only 4 lbs of boost. Not being able to hold more than 4 lbs on foot brakes explains the horrible 1.61 60ft time. Overall I am very pleased with the way the car performed....I think I am ready to run the car in race trim now....;)

BTW, I also got to witness Gene's 10.01 pass! Way cool!!! The track temps was pretty high and I was surprised to see how well our cars ran. Traction was a problem for us as well....especially for Gene.

Congrats Bill! All that hard work is starting to pay off. A race chip and a hard launch and you should net yourself a 10 second timeslip without much problem. :)

Thanks Clayton!

BTW, we missed you at the car club drags last weekend. I heard you were in Montana??? You should have let Jim borrow your car to run that weekend! :eek: ;) :D

Re: Thanks Clayton!

Originally posted by billsgn
BTW, we missed you at the car club drags last weekend. I heard you were in Montana??? You should have let Jim borrow your car to run that weekend! :eek: ;) :D

No, I was in Ohio, even more fun :rolleyes:

Let Jim run my car? What are you nuts!? Without bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all. ;) :) I wouldn't want to subject my car to that. ;) :D

Originally posted by LV GN
hey clayton---hows the trans working?? nice job bill!!!

Fine on the drive home from the tranny shop. I have some other things I am working on right now and I'm waiting for a couple of parts so the car is down right now. Probably going to be mid-August before I get to run it again :(

BTW, did you get my $$ Len?

Clayton....I was kidding with Jim about it at the track. He brought his hotrod Firefly instead! :D

Thanks Len....maybe someday my car will grow up to be just like yours! ;) :D :D

Hey Bill what kind of fuel setup are you running?

Single walbro 340 hotwired and MSD 50's ?