You can type here any text you want

New Best again..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Top of the food chain..

On 16 inch MT Drag Radials and 93 octane pump gas..

27 PSI boost, 11.3 afr, 23 degree's timing, off the foot brake, driven to track, all that was done was set tire pressure to 15 PSI.

1/4 mile tommorrow nite.. May bolt on the slicks and hit the transbrake :eek:

Fastest Drag Radial TTA in the country.. hehe :rolleyes:

TT/Ameasap said:
Whats with the 1/8 crap!! Real men play on the 1/4!!tehehe :biggrin:

Good job.

Just bored.. decided to take a cruise.. Ohhh..look.. there's a track.. wonder what it'll run :rolleyes: ..

1/8 mile is a nice tease..

Awesome. Whats that stretched out, mid 10's at almost a buck thirty ? :eek:

Nice!

1BADDAM said:
Awesome. Whats that stretched out, mid 10's at almost a buck thirty ? :eek:

Looks like a 10.60 pass at around 127-128mph... I say leave the Mickey DRs on it as you should easily be able to get them in the 1.4x 60' range with a nice trans-brake launch at BMP and I would bet the car will MPH better on them than the slicks!

Still no spray?? or~ Spray it don't say it??!!! :biggrin: ;)

Congrats:cool:

The problem with Radials

Last nite..

And duplicated my better time from last week with less 60..

Looks like a solid 10.5-10.6 car as it sits with a little TRACK PREP :(

Then we spray :wink: :biggrin:

You're 'EVOLVING' past Awesome....Whats after Awesome?? :D

I guess you will be known as the stunning, awe-inspiring, intimidating overwhelming....Razor :biggrin:

Dad Spanks Son in front of 200 people

Great new Times, Thanks for the information on the air pressure setting for the tires, last Sun I got a 1.512 out of them off the Gn & Joe jr was also getting 1.5 off the TTA. Just to let you know I gave Joe JR a spanking last Sun for the 2nd year in a row in frount of 200 people. Thanks to Joe JR tuneing on my car.

Joe Reif Sr. said:
Great new Times, Thanks for the information on the air pressure setting for the tires, last Sun I got a 1.512 out of them off the Gn & Joe jr was also getting 1.5 off the TTA. Just to let you know I gave Joe JR a spanking last Sun for the 2nd year in a row in frount of 200 people. Thanks to Joe JR tuneing on my car.

Yes.. news made it here in Florida.. guess 'ol Jr. is in hiding after that.. Something about vacuum line blowing off excuse :rolleyes:

hehehe.. i'm gonna catch hell :biggrin:

Rematch in BG next year between Jr. and Sr. :eek:

Old age and treachery will always out do youthfullness and cunning ;)

Ok...enough is enough! Just for the record, I let him win so I wouldn't have to hear him whine all year long :biggrin: Ya see, my dad is the kind of guy that would have sulked for weeks over a loss, and my mom paid me to make sure that wouldn't happen....ya know, he's almost 60 years old and he still crys like a baby. CLEAR REAR BLAST AREA.....REAR BLAST AREA CLEAR.....FIRE! DIRECT HIT SOLDIER....HOORAHH!!

BTW, look at his signature and compare it to mine....who has the quicker/faster car?

What is this I hear about a T-shirt with Sr's picture on the front and Jr's pixs on the back :rolleyes:

Teeeheeee :eek:

Back