You can type here any text you want

New Best again..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just got off the phone with my mom who asked and pleaded with me to let this thread die....seems pops is running around the house all pissy because she paid me to let him win.....oh and BTW, I have 50 slips with 120+ MPH on them...do you :tongue:

Here is one for the masses. We have 3 more race Sunday's until the track closes for the tundra like weather that is slowly creeping in. If my dad can run 11.14 or faster at 123.25 MPH or higher, I'll sucumb to my "loss". If not, he has to proclaim my victory as the fastest/quickest pump gas car on radials! Now if he runs 11.14 or faster and doesn't beat my MPH, then the deal is void because we will all know then that my car makes more power....do we have a taker? Scared say scared ;)

What Ever !!! how maney times do I have to spank you in one day. Just remenber it the first one at the end of the track not ooooooooooo I can ran 123 mph. BG next year sounds good to me JR.

I do too. My pop's knees are not what they used to be...all those years in management have worn them out! :eek:

Back