You can type here any text you want

New bests on pump gas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
well i have been wanting a 6 second GN in the 1/8on pump gas for a quite a while. why that is i dunno. anyhow i went to the track tonite and the air was perfect in the mid 70's the track prep was awesome.

I drove to the track with over 3/4 of a tank of gas.( marathon 93) I let the mickey's T down to 18 psi

The first pass out i ran a 1.58 60ft 6.91 @ 100mph i launched of the FB on the 2step @ 3000rpm. I got no knock! actual boost per xfi was 17.4-17.9

My second pass i ran a crappy 7.1 as i spun

The third pass i let the car cool down a good while and the outside temps dropped a tad bit too. I launch off the FB and 2 step at 3000 rpm and i got 1.51 60ft 6.77 @ 101.9 mph The boost per xfi was 18.3-19.4 ( I think the cooler air caused the rise in boost)

The esc spark retard on the xfi show 7 degrees from the starting line to the 2-3 shift and then it went away till the end of the track and i got 3 degrees.

So that the limit of pump gas for my set-up.

I also weighed the car and it was 3650 with me in it .

I can't believe how strong it runs on low boost and timing 21 degrees.

congrats, is that at 6765 or a 6768? what exh. housing?

Congratulations Patick. I look forward to seeinng you folks next weekend.

Brent I believe it's a 6776 billet dual Ballbearing with the 85 exhaust housing.

Thanks Cal.

Cal I had a great teacher on tuning. Thanks again.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Now stop mess'in around and put Razor's alky on the car and LET'S GO HAVE SOME REAL FUN!!!!

JD;)

Congrats Patrick !! That is pretty balzy...
I wish I could get mine tuned and running nice. I need to get some much bigger injectors first...and then start learning the FAST.

Bryan

Congrats Patrick !! That is pretty balzy...
I wish I could get mine tuned and running nice. I need to get some much bigger injectors first...and then start learning the FAST.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan

I didn't think the boost would have went up because of a few degrees temp change outside. But it did and that why it knocked some. but it wasn't enough to hurt it. I found the limit and i'm stopping there!

It's only has taken me since 2010 to really get my tune dailed in.

I think the biggest reason i puched it to the 6's on pump gas is cause few folks around here (home) said it couldn't be done!

Right on Patrick.........get the duramax runnin....grude race?

Back