NEW BIG PARTS LIST 8/10, bought more parts cars

Intercooled88s said:
volvoman

I have the GN fender emblems, that is if I can get them off without damaging them.
Just spray a little wd-40 and use some heavy fishing line to go between the emblem and fender...works great for all types of double stick tape.

Hey intercooled, i have sent you a reply threw email, but havent gotten anything back. It was pertaining to the 84 84 to 86 87 conversion kit you have.

Intercooled88s said:
volvoman

I have the GN fender emblems, that is if I can get them off without damaging them.
Don't pull them yet.
How much did you want shipped to 98604 for the 2?

rear bumper

Hey.. Do you still have the GN rear bumper? What kind of shape is it in? Paint good? How much shipped to 78070?

Also, I banged mine up backing into a trailer hitch off the back of a suburban.. it's pushed in a little in the right rear. Can I pull that back out? Or do I need to replace the shock absorber deal on that side in the back?

thanks
jp

intercooled, i REALLY need the wiring harness that goes into the door for the power windows and door locks. Need them asap. I dont know if they just have a simple plug inside the car or what, but I really need them as the wiring is out of BOTH of my doors. still have the conversion kit?

Oh yeah, i need ALL bumper fillers if you have them.

gnman87

I still have the rear GN bumper , do you need just the outer black part or the whole bumer with reinforcement bar, Im just asking because shipping cost if a lot more with the reinforcement.

On the shock Ive never pulled one out I would replace it. I will include the shock with the bumper for free f you want it. I can send pictures also, it wouldbe more accurate then me trying to describe it.

fbodlovr

I have the wiring for P door locks and windows . Do you need just the harnesses in the doors. If so I would take $30 shipped for them.

I am looking for the drivers seatbelt guide on the headrest in gray, and an 86-87 injector harness, if you have them and how much, area code is 53546, thanks.

Intercooled88s said:
fbodlovr

I have the wiring for P door locks and windows . Do you need just the harnesses in the doors. If so I would take $30 shipped for them.

Well, i need the whole wiring harness tha is inside the door and wherever it goes to inside the car as it doesnt have any wires going threw the boot. I need BOTH door harnesses.

Do you have the fillers also? I REALLY need those too. ANd whats up with the conversion kit?

Since you have the boots I would look on the car side as you most likely have the under dash harness for the power window and locks. The plugs will be there. On cars Ive parted cars usually have a plastic plug with no boot on cars without any power accessorys in the doors. I have the harness that goes across from door to door also, but you may already have it in your car.