NEW BIG PARTS LIST 8/10, bought more parts cars

I see you have listed a few trannies but do you have just the BQ or BRF valve body in perfect working order? Thanks for your time.

109 short block

If the 109 short block is still available: How familiar are you with it? Mileage, year, ever rebuilt(if so- build, brg size, overbore), etc.? Thanx for the info- Al :cool:

109 short block has very close to 100k , It hasnt ever been rebuilt as far as I know, I can pull a few bearing caps to check the bearing sizes. bore is std.

Thanx for the reply. I'll be tearing mine down in the next week or so, to find out how badly I've damaged it. I may need another block/crank. :( If so: You'll be hearing from me.

Do you have the dash plate over the glove box for a T reads" Buick regal"? In good condition?
Those chrome gray door strips...those are the ones with the door pull and both square caps? pics?
I need driver side..
How good condition is the gauge bezel(surround)?pics?
Do you have black headlight bezels? pics
Please send info, pics, and payment details to
carfixxer2003@yahoo.com
my zip is 60088 for shipping

Hey Intercooled, do you have a good power steering box?? let me know. thanks

GNguy

I have a few GN steering boxes, are still working good. Id take $35+shipping for one. Not sure what shipping would be on it.

IM kind of new to GN"s, but Im getting an 84 gn, and would like to possibly switch over to the 86 or 87 engine. Does the 87 engine you have listed come with EVERYTHING, including harness, fuel rails, alternator, EVERYTHING???

Let me know

re: cant reach you by phone

ive been trying to reach you by phone to no avail. I am looking for the fuel feed line that runs up the engine from the frame. I have obtained all the other parts that were on the list i gave you. (i couldnt wait any longer for the other parts and just couldnt find the fuel line yet) My friend bob and myself came to see you a few weeks ago and bob was wondering when he could come pick up the rest of the parts that was supposed to be part of the trade you two agreed on. Email me at dsmith4994@aol.com

Yes its the complete engine with harness, accessory's , ECM , sensors etc.
I can send pictures if your interested? Just let me know what e mal address to send them to.

dsmith4994

Are you sure you have been calling the correct #? There were no messages from you(voice mail or e mail). Anyway Ive been in LA all week, your friend Bob called me on on Thursday at 7:15am Pacific time and I called him back about 30 minutes later and left a message on his answering machine. Explaining that I was in LA and wouldnt be back until Saturday or possibly Monday. I just assumed he would tell you, sorry. Best way to get a hold of me is E mail. My cell phone reception is terrible.