NEW BIG PARTS LIST 8/10, bought more parts cars

re: phone conversation

I was wondering how the feed fuel line and the stainless dual exhaust that we talked about were developing ....Dave.....Central CT

Intercooled, sorry i took so long. How much for the harnesses that are inside the doors for the window switches, and lock switches, and that go all the way into the car. I thin you said they end at a plug inside the car? Let me know asap.

Do you still have the gauge surround? Is it set up for Twilight and Rear window defogger? Condition? Do you have the black plastic piece that is behind it?
Conrad

Sorry computer has been down. Anyone out there have any advice on how to reload Windows XP over Fedora 3(Linux) , its suppose to just load over it but it wont on my failing HP ZV5000 .

bgndobe

I dont have any at my shop right now, but will have another parts car by the end of next week with one, If you want to e mail me directly then, that is if you still need it then. My e mail is Fortune628@aol.com

alphaenvirmgt

I still have a few gauge surrounds in good condition. I dont have any with twilight but do with rear defrost and passenger remote mirror. And I do have the black plastic piece behind it also.

fbodlovr

I have those harnesses for you still if you stiull need them, Im having computer problems , that I made worse by loading a Linux Operating system. Anyway I have another computer to use now. Sorry about the hold up.

Intercooled88s said:
petesgn

Pete I have that hanger if you still need it, sorry about the hold up.

Yep still need it, I will email a small list of things i need on monday or tuesday .

Intercooled88s said:
fbodlovr

I have those harnesses for you still if you stiull need them, Im having computer problems , that I made worse by loading a Linux Operating system. Anyway I have another computer to use now. Sorry about the hold up.

hope your getting my emails.

skostur79

Sent you the list of parts. I offer it as a package when I build up a lot of parts, but often I sell out on some of the parts and stop offering it for this reason.