You can type here any text you want

New BigStuff 3 Boost controller option coming soon!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S2V6RACER

Banned
Pretty cool deal... Here are the details... Pricing is not yet available.

Bigstuff3 will soon be releasing a CO2 based boost controller, very similar to the most popular one being sold in the market today. The system will include two PWM valves (for pressure increase and decrease control) and a 100 PSI pressure sensor. The benefits are:

A time based system with 16 (boost) break points, with a simple graphical interface. RPM and MPH based systems are also available.
No need for a separate ECU to mount or wire into the car.
This option will be significantly less costly than current standalone systems. Pricing will be published on in our price sheet, on the website, in early May.
The internal data logger “Replay” will capture all the action, recording the pressure at the waste gate (WG_Press), desired boost pressure (DES_Boost) and manifold pressure.
The system provides another integrated (use in conjunction with ETM or SR2) or independent form of torque management.

Will you have to plug your laptop into the BS3 to make boost change or is it a stand alone system? Does it have a scramble increase and decrease?

Cal, I am going to be sitting down with John and talking to him and getting a demonstration of the system this upcoming week.

I'll keep you updated.

I did see the controller at work today at BS3. It will outperform the AMS-500 controller and have some better features than the AMS-1000. It will not control a aux channel. The controller will interface with the SR2 and ETM traction control as well.

Full datalogging of Desired boost as well as target boost will be displayed via the replay datalog.

There are some other specifics that will be revealed later on.

I did see the controller at work today at BS3. It will outperform the AMS-500 controller and have some better features than the AMS-1000. It will not control a aux channel. The controller will interface with the SR2 and ETM traction control as well.

Full datalogging of Desired boost as well as target boost will be displayed via the replay datalog.

There are some other specifics that will be revealed later on.
At work? They sell BS3 at the plumbing supply house now?:D

LOL... Good one Otto. The system was set up on the bench in by the dyno at BS3. It was running through it's paces as if it was on a car working. ;)

That and some traction control should be just the ticket for my new snowmobile!
Mike

Back