You can type here any text you want

New Buick lays smackdown on Porsche

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ez at nova

I hate rice
Ok, so it's not my kill, and it's not a TR...but it does at least involve a Buick, and it's priceless!
Last night, driving around in my WRX, there was a Porsche 911 in front of me...about an '85 or so, with the wing that's moving up and down when he stops and goes. He's impatient and trying to pass everyone going along the highway, but I stick with him in case we get a light. Well, we approach a light that in about 1/8 mile goes into one lane. I thought I might get next to him but he cuts over to be in an empty lane next to a new Buick Lesabre LS since he just wants to get in front and be on his way. I get behind the Porsche so I can stay behind him when he goes around the Buick. Light goes green, he starts to get going good...but the Buick is at his side... he floors it, black puffs come out of his pipes...I gave it gas to keep up...Buick is still next to him and a 1/4 length ahead to boot. Porsche guy had to slam on his brakes to get behind the Buick because he just couldn't pass before the lane ended!

Back