You can type here any text you want

NEW CLUB! Gulf Coast Muscle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
A few of us are starting a new club. It's going to be called Gulf Coast Muscle and is open to all domestic car owners interested in performance and driving their cars. There are a few guys in the Mobile area that will be joining in too. Most of the owners are interested in attending cruise-ins, car shows, drag strip events, dyno days, and various other car events. The right attitude and ability to appreciate all domestic cars regardless of make is required. I plan on participating with my GN and Mustang. We should have a website and discussion forum soon if you are interested. Please post and let me know..

Thanks,

James

PS, I think this would be a good opportunity for some of you to meet some fellow turbo Buick owners. As of now, there are 4 Buicks that my be joining including mine.

James,
We're there!! Name the place and time, just make sure there's no rain(yea, right).
Don & Sonja

Don,

The club is still in the planning stages, but it should be going soon. We'll have a strong base to start. You can look for Gulf Coast Muscle club once you enter the discussion forums of this website. www.gcfba.org

We may be having our first gathering at a show at Pine Forest High School.

James

Sorry, Got home too late! Rainin' anyway. Hey , mines running better but still has a stutter at low RPM(steady pedal) any ideas?
Pulls 15# o'boost instantly Must a did something right. No codes for a change! Gonna see what the morning holds for PFHS. Honeydo list keeps growing as usual. Probably see ya tomorrow night for sure though.
Don & Sonja

Don,

Running to rich down low? I had the problem and it's still rearing it's ugly head every now and then...

I'm iffy on PFHS too, but I'll definitely be at BK if no rain..

James

James,
No longer running rich, just stuttering and popping the crappy IC hoses I haven't replaced yet. Do you know of the 79 Regal sport on Chumukla Hwy? Be a sweet deal. The guy says it runs good too. Mostly complete with no rust. Make a good twin turbo project car! Sonja seen the one on S.FL racing and wants me to do that to mine.

I can't afford anything else right now, but that does sound nice. I sure wish my wife was as understanding as yours! :D

Just so you know we haven't even gotten the club started yet and we have ~14 members. Don you need to go to that website and signup :p

We're organizing a paintball adventure soon and we need at least 10 people. If you're in or want to go to meet people let me know.

Thanks,

James

Tried to post at the site, maybe I did something wrong. Got IC hoses tonight (NAPA #617) MAN, talk about heavy duty!!. I just laid a 51 ft strip on the street, easily.Still have an occasional miss though. May need you to run your S.M. to see if's all O.K. Going to the car show at Whiting Field Saturday? 10-4 open base.
Don

Radio announcements have been saying this Sat. (6th).I'll double check today.

Speedstar,

I haven't gotten a chance to meet you but we should hookup sometime.

I'll probably check out the show at whiting field, but I won't enter.

Don, my car was still popping then I turned down the alcohol and it went away. Then, this morning it started popping again. :confused:

The car also seems to run a little rough at idle. Grrrrr...

James

Sounds like vacuum to me , but if S.M ain't showing nothing,we could swap out the ECM's. Sonja"s gonna try to work me to death again so I can"t come out and play.Call me if you need anything.
Don

Razor gave me a few good suggestions. He's leaning toward bad 02 sensor. (one that's going bad anyways) I"m going to do a test he suggested in the morning and see if it works. I probably should by some new plug wires and plugs too.

James

Ac Delcos gapped to .032 :)

Call me if you have issues.. I'll see what I can do from afar :D

What!?! You mean you're not going to be out driving around in that nice little Tropical Storm you're getting? :D

We got our share last year. :p

James

10 am tommorrow..get the canoe ready..

Another reason not to get a ram air :D

Took the car out tonight...

Open Loop great!

Closed Loop SUCKS!!!

I'll try the O2 sensor.

Thanks,

James

Back