You can type here any text you want

New coil pack is shaped differently on the bottom?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
I tried putting this new coil pack in today, and the bottom is shaped differently, so of course, the screws aren't long enough...

...anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• coil pack.jpg
    coil pack.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 184
That's the first time I've seen that. IMO I would look up NOS4gn.com and look at their coil packs... they have OEM and high output guaranteed to work - and Glen and the fam are great people with great customer service. Pricing is good too IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks.

I checked rockauto and some other sites...at rockauto, 6 of the coil packs are like the stock ones, 2 of the coil packs are this odd shaped one...

I tried putting this new coil pack in today, and the bottom is shaped differently, so of course, the screws aren't long enough...

...anyone seen this before?
The one Kirban sells is similar looking.

kirban 2 cents worth

we offer the ac delco one which has jumped in price found others failure rate was not acceptable yes some others have a smooth top and others require deeper screws as mentioned....

you have to remember a lot of private label happens one company makes the part and its packaged under various other names...

You can walk into any auto zone advance auto and I can spot which are cardone boxes under another name..

again may not be the answer you want but in our business its tough keeping things available and straight...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

our cars are into the antique status so parts availability keeps dropping on regular type items....

Back