New, current updated Michigan thread.

One more thing (the original reason this group was created) I need a stock front sway bar. Any of you have one by chance since we're all local? I got an old, what I think is an ATR bar that's 32mm's. This thing is massive. Comes with energy suspension greaseable hardware and mounts, all in good condition. Want to trade straight across. I will restore this to factory condition if I get a taker.

Maybe i can be the point guy for the west side group, and you (Tony) can be the point guy for the East Side group? Woodward is a great strip to meet up, too....i have been talking with a couple of the west side group the last couple days (Sherif, who lives in my backyard, and 84TType who lives in Westland......so a group on the west side is staring to get built up......the more the merrier, so lets get some more in the group!! Craig

One more thing (the original reason this group was created) I need a stock front sway bar. Any of you have one by chance since we're all local? I got an old, what I think is an ATR bar that's 32mm's. This thing is massive. Comes with energy suspension greaseable hardware and mounts, all in good condition. Want to trade straight across. I will restore this to factory condition if I get a taker.
Tony, no dice, the last time my 87 T had its sway bar touched was by Jimmie at the Pontiac west assembly plant in February of 1987.....LOL

I am not sure if Pasquales or Duggans have someone watching the parking lot. I have never seen anyone when I have gone up there. But Pasquales has a large parking lot where we could keep the cars away from others and get a table near a window and could keep a look out.

Maybe i can be the point guy for the west side group, and you (Tony) can be the point guy for the East Side group? Woodward is a great strip to meet up, too....i have been talking with a couple of the west side group the last couple days (Sherif, who lives in my backyard, and 84TType who lives in Westland......so a group on the west side is staring to get built up......the more the merrier, so lets get some more in the group!! Craig
"ttipe" lives in Lyon Twp.

I can do that. We can have East & West side representatives. I can head up the East side coordinations, I don't mind. Also Kurt, Pasquales has security because it's where I usually try to end up when they kick us out of Potbellys. When I try to park there there's always a guy that says "You can't park here" like a parking lot Nazi.

Last edited:
I can do that. We can have East & West side representatives. I can head up the East side coordinations, I don't mind. Also Kurt, Pasquales has security because it's where I usually try to end up when they kick us out of Potbellys. When I try to park there there's always a guy that says "You can't park here" like a parking lot Nazi.

I have never noticed anyone but usually go up there during the week(dinner time). I can not stand the potbelly parking lot. to many ricers for me. usually get the nice Monte when I roll through

Who has the grand national up at Starbucks on haggerty and 8 mile right now ? I'm in the Dodge Ram parked next to you.

Man had a great time hanging out with Sherif today, thought I would just talk with him about his car for 5 minutes or so and that turned into about a hour and some change. Can't wait to meet up with some more of you guys. He's a great kid by the way and has a car with a lot of potential, I'm gonna help him out in any way I can. I'm motivated to get this east side , west side, metro Detroit thing going.

Man, that is totally cool! i would also really want to get together and talk some Turbo Buick shop with the east/west michigan group! I will volunteer to help coordinate meet ups and events, if you want to meet up this weekend, i am all for it!!! These are really special cars, and really special fans of them, there is a lot here to be proud of and recognize! I will help in any way I can, my number is 586-961-9025, and is on 24/7, just for us enthusiasts!! I really look forward to talking with you guys, and we must do all we can to keep the torch going on these awesome cars!!! They are really that special, Craig

Man you east side guys like to keep it Far East. lol Although I do usually wind up working out that way quite often in the summer and fall time. I'm usually at 34 and fisher rd in Romeo.