You can type here any text you want

New Engine Installed!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Not sure if this set up will pass specs, but it's getting stronger everyday!!!

Attachments

• House Pics for Mel Feb. 08 067.jpg
    House Pics for Mel Feb. 08 067.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 617
Not sure if this set up will pass specs, but it's getting stronger everyday!!!

Should run Zero to scream in .8 seconds.

Looks like its rear main seal will leak alot of paste along with a frequent coolant leak from the front H20 pump area.

Cute lil booger u have there all the Hondas will want to cuddle... lol

gas mileage not too good either

ha, he absolutely can go from zero to scream in a flash, coolant leaks frequent, and requires large amount of time and material input...........sound familiar:biggrin:

any specific class you will be running in? you might have some of the tsm guys scratching their heads ;) . cute.

Preserve that picture. When he gets your age it will be priceless. Cute little fellar for sure!

Attachments

• Adult%20Ad%2019.jpg
    Adult%20Ad%2019.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 533
Somewhere I have a pic of my two kids in the trunk eating lunch at the track. They grew up at the drag strip.
One of the criteria for any boy to take my daughter out was 1) They HAD to know the difference between a GN and a Monte Carlo, 2) They had to carry a 3" magnum 12ga. 00buck shotgun shell in their front pocket (right next to "willie") If "it" wasn't home, back in the box, by 11:00pm, the rest in the box would come looking for them.:biggrin:
Good lookin' kid you have there. He will be driving it at the track before you know it. (then YOU will be under the hood and he will be in the drivers seat) That is how I race now. I wrench, and my son drives it. Great times.:)

Lucky Men!

Somewhere I have a pic of my two kids in the trunk eating lunch at the track. They grew up at the drag strip.
One of the criteria for any boy to take my daughter out was 1) They HAD to know the difference between a GN and a Monte Carlo, 2) They had to carry a 3" magnum 12ga. 00buck shotgun shell in their front pocket (right next to "willie") If "it" wasn't home, back in the box, by 11:00pm, the rest in the box would come looking for them.:biggrin:
Good lookin' kid you have there. He will be driving it at the track before you know it. (then YOU will be under the hood and he will be in the drivers seat) That is how I race now. I wrench, and my son drives it. Great times.:)

Truly a lucky man is one whose son's share his interest! :smile: My seven year old already know's what the coolest car on the road is, I can't let him carry any ammo though...my dad had a dog he would send after me. Caught me at more than one of the neighbor's after sneaking out :biggrin:

dude thats a sick setup! gonna go thru a lotta rubber (training pants) with that:smile:

cool set up but milk is way more expensive than gas now cause i have 2 and i know

I think that he is eyeing up your electric fan!
I have 3 boys, 7, 9 & 11 yrs old, when I was done with the diapers and milk bottles, we had a little party.... cake and ice cream of course!

Chuck

Your wife must have killed you with what he's wearing in an oily engine compartment.:eek: Have fun, they grow fast, mine's graduating college in May. Ugh. I feel old.

That is great! I have a similar pic when I was about 3 I had a screw driver in my hand trying to work on a carburator in my red waggon right next to my dad while he was wrenching on his Cuda.

Thats where it pretty much all started ( The horse powre addiction that is) it's a great thing great hobby to share with your kids.. I am now 29 and still hang with my dad every chance I get and playing with cars still. I hope one day I will have a son and be able to do the same with him......

Like mentioned before keep that Pic, whe your kid grows to be my age he will also say.....this ia where it all began......LOL

Thanks Guys!!

I just saw the new post to this thread. Thanks a bunch guys, its great to have a forum like this to share in.

He is growing so fast it is amazing! :biggrin: And much like my Buick a work in progress. I never knew how much could go into and come out of something so small!!!:eek:

Back