You can type here any text you want

New flat tapp cam

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Dont have enough for a new roller so i need to buy a flat tappet will only purchase new not used thanks, would like a 208/208 but will settle for something else what ya got?

You can get a 204/214 Melling cam off evilbay for about $120 plus shipping. If you need a link just say so.;)

I got my Erson 208/208 from TA with new lifters and springs. I used their lifters and their 75lb stock replacement springs. They've been all working well, with zddp of course. See sig for times; my car is no light weight either. Erson doesn't stock them though so there is a bit of lead time. Nice, easy ramps on the Erson though which is good for longevity.

I ll add new gn-1 100 lb springs with my cam & lifters for the same $250. Shipped , GM lifters are more expensive and quieter.

brand new Comp XE-R lobbed 206 cam with brand new GM Delphi lifters $200 plus shipping.

Dont have enough for a new roller so i need to buy a flat tappet will only purchase new not used thanks, would like a 208/208 but will settle for something else what ya got?
Brand new 206/206,109,0.425"

Back