New Forum for Time Slips and Combo's!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
This forum is for posting your Time Slips and posting your combo's! If you start a thread here make sure it contains all of your info from your time slips, a copy if possible, and all other important information. Also be sure to post as much of your combo as possible!

This should be a great reference tool for other members to search when deciding on a combo for their car!

I would also like to add this.
When you list your times, please list out the modifications done to your car.

If you just say, (mods in sig) that wont be there down the road when you change your signature or modify your car later on!:cool:

BW

Great point!

Also, don't be shy guys. We want your post wether it is a 13 sec car or an 7 sec car. The purpose of this is for guys to look at down the road and see what combo's produced what times. Alot of it is street car info so no matter what your times are post up!

Best 1/8 mile run:
60'=1.535
330'=4.432
ET=6.904
MPH=100.04
'87 GN with TE-61/.63 exhaust; CAS V-4; LS-1 MAF; Erson 208 flat tappet; ported stock heads by Frank G.; 3" dp; ATR 2.5" exhaust; Hoosier (27-10.5-15) QTP; 26# boost; 26/22 timing; SMC alcohol with 93 octane; 56* outside; PTS 9-11 tc, 3,000 stall with lock-up at 77 mph.

Best 1/8 mile run:

60' = 1.557
330 = 4.367
1/8 = 6.801
mph = 101.63
boost = 26#
timing = 24/21
afr = 10.8
kr = 0
temp = 55*

Combo: 87 GN with--PT 6262, billet wheel/journal turbo - Khai ported stock heads - Erson 208 cam - Speed Pro forged pistons - RC trans. - PTS 9-11/3,000 stall tc - MSD 60# - CAS V-4 - 3" DP - ATR 2.5" exhaust - 62 JJ TB/stock plenum - RJC power plate - FAST XFI - and Alkycontrol.

1/4
14.02 sec
98 mph
on street tires

1/8
8.5 sec
79 mph
on drag radials leaving at 12# BOOST and i did win:biggrin:

both of these were done at 20# of boost on e85
a/f doesn't really matter that much
timing 10 degrees

stock block , 6765 turbo , 3000 l/u , 60# injectors , powerstroke intercooler , and fast xfi:(

i hope to add another post to this thread very soon. but, i post this for anyone running similar numbers, and not knowing what is wrong. make sure you are getting more than 10 degrees of timing!

please don't comment on this post, maybe it will help some poor fellow out one day, and maybe someone actually thinks they can run really low timing and make power:rolleyes:

edit - yes there was a problem here, and it not only did i not catch it (and i was looking), several other people didn't catch it either. hopefully it will soon be resolved and i can post numbers i can be proud of.

235 cu" 109 Block, Speed-pro Bank to Bank with 84 lb Delphi Injectors, Bowling Green Intake with a 70mm throttle body, DLS 218 Billet roller cam, GN-1 heads with T&D 1:65 rollers, J&E .030 pistons with ATR Rods Eagle stock stroke crank, PTE70GTQ dbl ball bearing turbo ATR 3" dual Stainless exhaust with Pit bull muffs , Jack Cottons front mount with a CAS three pass radiator with a Ramchargers Dual fan, Fiberglass hood and MSD Distributor 7AL-2, ATR Stainless Headers and 3.5" down pipe with HKS external wastegate from header into downpipe.

Guys I think your suppose to do your own thread in "New Forum for Time Slips and Combo's!" :cool:

1/4
14.02 sec
98 mph
on street tires

1/8
8.5 sec
79 mph
on drag radials leaving at 12# BOOST and i did win:biggrin:

both of these were done at 20# of boost on e85
a/f doesn't really matter that much
timing 10 degrees

stock block , 6765 turbo , 3000 l/u , 60# injectors , powerstroke intercooler , and fast xfi:(

i hope to add another post to this thread very soon. but, i post this for anyone running similar numbers, and not knowing what is wrong. make sure you are getting more than 10 degrees of timing!

please don't comment on this post, maybe it will help some poor fellow out one day, and maybe someone actually thinks they can run really low timing and make power:rolleyes:

edit - yes there was a problem here, and it not only did i not catch it (and i was looking), several other people didn't catch it either. hopefully it will soon be resolved and i can post numbers i can be proud of.

since i messed up by posting here, instead of strting my own thread. here's an update:

ran
12.8x
1.9 60 ft.
105 mph
at 17 or 19 #'s boost
on E85

Found a few other problems to work on:
boost guage and xfi map sensor are showing different values.
trans is flaring real bad ( i thought i might have been slipping all the way to about 70 mph.)
only have 60# injectors, which are showing 80% duty cycle, by the time i get the other problems taken care of, i'll probably have all the parts for my big boy fuel system upgrade.

It's definatly showing improvement. i guess i went from 200 HP to 300 HP with just the timing problem fixed.
I know that i have alot of expensive crap that should be giving better, but i'm still running stock un-opened motor and transmission with 150,000 miles on it.( that i want to save). i'm working on new motor still(been a 3 year project).

Great info cant wait to see more :) Hoping to put my T in the high 10's this is a great site!

Latest update:

1/8th mile
60'=1.520
330'=4.347
1/8 et=6.795
1/8 mph=101.31
bst=25
afr=10.8
timing=24/21

PT 6262, billet wheel/journal turbo - Khai ported stock heads - Erson 208 cam - Speed Pro forged pistons - RC trans. - PTS 9/11 tc - MSD 60# - CAS V-4 - 3" DP - ATR 2.5" exhaust - 62 JJ TB/Hemco plenum - FAST XFI - Bailey two-step and Alkycontrol.