New From Maryland

Rich B

Hello, just picked up an 87 GN with 40k miles, in good shape expect for paint. I live in Brandywine MD and look forward to meeting any body in the area. Very few mode K&N and after market larger intercooler.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 113
Looks clean. Welcome to the site and congrats on finding a low mileage, clean GN. They are getting harder to find. I hope you got chance to cruse it around before winter sets in. I'm from Southern California, so I wouldn't know about these things.:p

So, how does it run? Let us know if you have any questions. Once again, Welcome.:)

Mike Barnard

Looks clean. Welcome to the site and congrats on finding a low mileage, clean GN. They are getting harder to find. I hope you got chance to cruse it around before winter sets in. I'm from Southern California, so I wouldn't know about these things.:p

So, how does it run? Let us know if you have any questions. Once again, Welcome.:)

Mike Barnard
Mike

runs pretty good I have a ton of parts to put on. So far I have changed out the MAF and translator , cold air and K&N, up pipe, exhaust and bigger intercooler.

Yet to install:
Bigger turbo
scanmaster
255 fuel pump and hotwire kit
38# injectors
TT Chip
3 inch down pipe and test pipe
160 degree thermostat

What size turbo did you get? What converter do you have? What intercooler?
It's always nice to have one that runs as good as it looks.:)

What size turbo did you get? What converter do you have? What intercooler?
It's always nice to have one that runs as good as it looks.:)
I have a TE44 and the trans was rebuilt with a 2600 stall before i got the car so i dont know what brand or type next time it on the lift i will get the numbers. the cooler is huge put is mounted in the stock location dont know the brand it was already on the car. i will take a photo and maybe the guys can let me know.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase :). I'm an hour and a half north in Westminster and I'm the Maryland rep for MAGNA. Billy Anderson's shop on Kent Island isn't far from you if you have any issues.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase :). I'm an hour and a half north in Westminster and I'm the Maryland rep for MAGNA. Billy Anderson's shop on Kent Island isn't far from you if you have any issues.
I have heard alot of good things about his shop and plan on having them tune the car in the spring. I have been on the MAGNA website and look forward to meeting a few guys.

MAGNA will have the January meet in MD. Planning to hold it at Autobahn Indoor Speedway again but plans haven't been finalized yet.