You can type here any text you want

New GN aluminum rims arrived! pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toomanymodz

Just received shipment of a set of Grand National aluminum rims from GBodyParts.com

All I have to say is WOW! These rims are very very nice. Thank you Brian for bringing such a nice product to the Buick community. Here are a few pics.
IMG_6818.jpg

IMG_6819.jpgIMG_6820.jpgIMG_6821.jpg

I agree! The price is so nice. Be sure to click on the thumb images to see the other pics. Don't click on the main image, for it will show up full-size and it's a huge pic. Taken with my Canon EOS 5D so they're large pics.

I agree! The price is so nice. Be sure to click on the thumb images to see the other pics. Don't click on the main image, for it will show up full-size and it's a huge pic. Taken with my Canon EOS 5D so they're large pics.

I have a 30 inch screen for my primary dev screen, 2560 x 1600, I can handle screen size.

Haha. I have a 27 inch screen... but most folks probably have smaller monitors, especially portable devices. :)

Wow those look great! I plan to get a set when my car is done. Great work Brian.

Peter

I wish I can buy two instead of 4. I want to mount slicks on two that are 8" wide..
For now I'll just mount them on some 7" steel GN wheels.

Can the aluminum wheels hold up to drag racing or are they just for looks?

ks

Most drag wheels are aluminum, so Id say yea.
Yea, but the ribbing may be too thin to support the launches. Since I've never seen one in person I hope someone would have some track results or some notes from the MFR..

ks

What a beautiful work of art......great job, Brian! Man, they are just gorgeous! If I didn't have American Torque Thrust IIs on my GN now, I'd be all over them....again, you really should be commended for all that research and hard work. Absolutley great job there.:)

Bruce '87 Grand National

One of our Central Florida club members got a set too and brought them to the meeting last weekend. The wheels are awesome.

Attachments

• GNrims.jpg
    GNrims.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 149
Back