New GN owner

DaGreekNYC

just scooped up my first 87 GN. Seen this car on eBay and it looked to good to pass up. Drove 4 hours to scoop in Syracuse NY and was not let down.

1 owner owned since new
39k miles
Slightly modded
Extremely clean.
Original paint with no cracks except for a small cluster on header panel.
No body work and rust.

Coming from driving stock 500 hp Amgs I am a little spoiled but this car puts a shit eating Grin on my face !

Has some mods I don't even know about. owner had about 10 boxes of all the stock parts and documents.

Here are some pics , feel free to help out with some input on some of the accessories.

Has a meth kit. New exhaust , injectors , upgraded turbo and intercooler .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks.

Definetly sweet. Aren't these cars beautiful ? I drove over 1000 miles total ( 250 miles each way twice) to get mine, so I know how you feel. And I say a hearty "AMEN!" to the sh*t eating grin comment. I had a '66 ss396 375 4spd chevelle ragtop as a kid and I do believe my stock GN would "wax" its doors. ( I am getting used to going a little sideways out of the hole again. Brings back sweet memories ) I kinda laugh every time when a newer mopar or mustang GT pulls up a longside me an revs their engine. Congrats on a sweet ride.
Johnnie

PS going to my first cruise in tonight as an owner. Been a long, long time. 35 years to be exact. Sometimes you cannot help but smile