"NEW" GNS DDI DASH! (Digital Dash Interface)

One idea - you know the 3 gauge side pillar, what about a mount like that for the DDI and have a GNX style analog dash. Then you can run powerlogger/navi/backup camera on the right and still have bonus of real analog gauges Make the enclosure so that the A/C vents go under the unit w/ custom vents. I think that'd be a killer setup. Passenger can use the touch interface while on a road trip too.
You could put it anywhere you like, it does not have to go in front of the dash.... I thought it would be a pretty cool thing to view the "Gauge" mode of PL or XFI as a dash and right in front of you while driving which is why this was created...

How hard would it be to make like 2/3 different view styles like some expensive new cars ive hauled it looks like analog gauges on a screen you could do like a completely different bad azz analog view,digital style view then powerlogger style view for at the track or tuning .... that way you can add turn signals bright light indiactor etc .... and when you first turn the key on it could be a big icon.. power 6, grand national,t type, etc... Thanks for doing this it has a lot of cool potential!!!!

This is on the Torque Pro App but can't wait for the options on the new DDI dash (y)

Attachments

• torquepro1.jpg
    torquepro1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 460
No info yet on your website?
Costing?
Very very cool
About time somebody got us into the present day

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We are currently still in the testing phase with 4 people testing the DDI dash as we speak and so far no negative reviews! Shouldn't be long before the GNS DDI dash is available....

Price point is expected to be in the $550-600 range... Maybe Less!

I'ld like to see this in action! How about a video?:)

I'm new to power logger and I haven't got one yet so what I'm asking is can the adjustments be made from the power logger? is this for the tablet or software and powerlogger

I'm new to power logger and I haven't got one yet so what I'm asking is can the adjustments be made from the power logger? is this for the tablet or software and powerlogger
This is for the tablet and all connectors, wires and instructions.... The power logger is just that, a logging device unless you have the SD2 chip then the adjustments can be made via the power logger counsel..

We will also offer the DDI dash as a package with Power logger or XFI...

It depends primarilly what chip you're running as to what adjustments can be made from the Powerlogger. Most of the latest Extender chips and Turbo Tweak chips allow changes to certain parameters that can be seen in the BLM table. If the latest Powerlogger console software is running, those values in the BLM table that are parameter adjustments can be directly manipulated via powerlogger instead of pedal stomps, etc. And with the SD2 chip/powerlogger combo running there are a "ton" of other adjustments that can be made from PL.