You can type here any text you want

new guy from jersey

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dan957

Hey everybody. Im new to buicks but im looking to buy an 87. it has 94k miles on it and has been sitting for about 7 years. the only problems i can see is the lip of the trunk deck is rusted, bumper fillers are gone, paint job is almost gone, and the weather stripping is pretty worn. what would the car be worth not knowing if the car will even start? thanks in advance.

Welcome.

Hey everybody. Im new to buicks but im looking to buy an 87. it has 94k miles on it and has been sitting for about 7 years. the only problems i can see is the lip of the trunk deck is rusted, bumper fillers are gone, paint job is almost gone, and the weather stripping is pretty worn. what would the car be worth not knowing if the car will even start? thanks in advance.

Cheaper isn't always cheaper in the long run. You'll probably do better off paying a little more, and not having to get buried in a money pit. Without seeing the car, I'd guess 4-6 K range. Ya might do well to pass on this one.;)

You can find a half way clean driver for under 10K. Take your time.

Mike Barnard

Back