New GUY!

randyp83

Just thought i would say hello and i'm very enterested in learning about these Buick GNs. I have had three mustangs and i finally ready to go fast. So when i get back from Germany i plan getting one of these black beautys. I would like to learn ups and downs about these cars. what breaks, what makes it faster and just knowledge about owning one.

Thanks, Randy

right on i figured you where in the military. probley saved up some money over there.

I'm almost on the darkside. i'm still looking for a GN so i can't wait to really be on the dark side.

Only then will you be a Sith in training. You will not complete your journey to the darkside until you become a Warrant Officer. Only then will your journey be complete!:biggrin:

There will be an American car show up this way the first Sunday in September. Its alright and you could come hang out and talk Buicks.

welcome mad dog , remember that;) x-army guy here also you would'nt happen to be a 19-delta (cavalry scout ) would ya:confused: , regaurdless glad to have ya aboard, remember W.Y.AZZ over there bud.:smile: there are plenty of ways to get in trouble.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Welcome aboard! and when you get back, what part of the country you going to settle in??

Only then will you be a Sith in training. You will not complete your journey to the darkside until you become a Warrant Officer. Only then will your journey be complete!:biggrin:

There will be an American car show up this way the first Sunday in September. Its alright and you could come hang out and talk Buicks.
Sounds like a good time. I have only been up your way once when i picked my truck up so i'm going to have to get some directions Cheif.

welcome mad dog , remember that;) x-army guy here also you would'nt happen to be a 19-delta (cavalry scout ) would ya:confused: , regaurdless glad to have ya aboard, remember W.Y.AZZ over there bud.:smile: there are plenty of ways to get in trouble.:biggrin: :biggrin:
Thanks, nah no 19 delta here. I'm just a desk jockey (42A Human resource specalist). I'm a 50 cal gunner if that counts.

If you PCS near Fort Bragg look me up, I'll help you get started...:cool:

I from Jacksonville NC about 90 miles from ft Bragg. I have a freind that played arena football there and he has a 94 TA 30th aniversery just incase you saw that in town.

human resources? Ive never heard of that in my life, and i have 14 years in.... was your mos title changed recently? human resources is a civilian job title lol. at any rate, if you want a buick, save up your money, (by not drinking hefeweizen all the time) and when you pcs stateside, start lookin. Theres writeups to read, when searching for a buick, but youre a ways from that. Just save money.
Do you have any deployments yet? Thats how I got my gn. I used my combat pay. It was well worth it too lol. I love it. And you will too. If you want to know anymore, just email me, and we can talk.

human resources? Ive never heard of that in my life, and i have 14 years in.... was your mos title changed recently? human resources is a civilian job title lol. at any rate, if you want a buick, save up your money, (by not drinking hefeweizen all the time) and when you pcs stateside, start lookin. Theres writeups to read, when searching for a buick, but youre a ways from that. Just save money.
Do you have any deployments yet? Thats how I got my gn. I used my combat pay. It was well worth it too lol. I love it. And you will too. If you want to know anymore, just email me, and we can talk.
Yea i am a desk jockey. I work in a Battalion S-1 Shop. I only drink jack D or Jim B, not a fan of beer at all. Deployment is sometime in 09. But you never really know these days.

Don't feel bad, I'm working in the G3 shop these days... The good thing is I'm not going to be slated to go back to the desert anytime soon, hence more time to work on my car & drink beer...sepreately ofcourse