New head gaskets, slightly bent...

Nick McCardle

Ordered a gasket kit including head gaskets from Full Throttle a while back and now I've finally got everything ready to put together. However, the head gaskets arrived slightly bent with the metal crimped in spots from shipping and I'm worried about using them, real worried. Below are some pics of what I'm talking about. Opinions?

Attachments

• 000_0167.jpg
    000_0167.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 000_0168.jpg
    000_0168.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 000_0169.jpg
    000_0169.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 281
Not good! I wouldn't use them either. Better to be safe thab sorry..

That's what I was thinking too, I figured I'd just ask in hopes of not having to spend another damned $65 on head gaskets.

You should give Mike a call. Hopefully if the box was damaged you told the driver to note it.

I'm sure Mike will take care of you. I have always found Full Throttle very accommodating.

Steve

I'll give them a call today, hopefully they can help out. We'll see, I'm getting anxious about getting this thing together. Has been down for far too long.

Wow, I must say I'm very impressed. Just called and talked with the lady for a total of 3 minutes and they're sending out a new set today.

Full Throttle = HUGE thumbs up, will definitely be going there for my turbo and injectors in the near future.

You spoke to Rachel the new girl, she was at the Nats with us too. Some problems are easy to fix some are not this was was simple. Glad we could get it taken care of for you.
Thanks for the nice words!!!!!

Mike