New High Torque Mini Starters with bolts $99

bigal614

Supporting Vendor
WOW!! New High Torque Mini Starter $ 99!!!

The kit supplies everything you need to change out your 18.5lb clunker (stock starter) with this new 8.5lb beauty. This starter is brand new!!!

•Direct Bolt in. Hooks up exactly as the old style starter
•10lbs. weight savings! This starter only weighs 8.5lbs!
•Brand New.
•Smaller configuration positions starter farther away from header and downpipe
•Complete Kit, with new special GM starter bolts. (Stock GN Starter Bolts will not fit)
*I can send pic on request if you don't believe the Krazy deal that I'm offerering?!?!?
Buy now while I still have some at this price because it won't be going any lower!!!

(PS.) Shipping prices can be quoted if you email me a zip code to ship to. Shipping prices vary throughout the country depending on where you reside or want shipped to)

Thank you in advance
bigal6142

I have a starter already. Can I just get the bolts, if you have an extra set handy?

Thanks

Definatly want one, do you prefer paypal or a mailed check?

Thanks
Foost

Hey buddy, I do prefer PP but only if you cover the $3 fee since my price Blows everyone elses away and MO's only. Thanx....Al

Re: WOW!! New High Torque Mini Starter $99!!!

Originally posted by bigal614
The kit supplies everything you need to change out your 18.5lb clunker (stock starter) with this new 8.5lb beauty. This starter is brand new!!!

•Brand New.
•Complete Kit, with new special GM starter bolts. (Stock GN Starter Bolts will not fit)
*I can send pic on request if you don't believe the Krazy deal that i'm offerering?!?!?
Buy now while I still have some at this price because it won't be going any lower!!!

I'll take one. Is your paypal your email on here?

Hey guys, PP addy is the same as email addy and email me if you wish to pay with a MO. I will always reply to anyone with a question and usually directly to your email addy.

Thanx guys............Al

New High Torque Mini Starters with bolts $99 !!!!!!

$99 !!!!!!!!!

Well guys it seems as though I made someone mad by this posting and whooping everyones butt with my price. Well it's true, I have them. I am pretty new to this site but I have a feedback rating on Ebay of over 250 at 100%

This kit supplies everything you need to change out your 18.5lb clunker (stock starter) with this new 8.5lb beauty. This starter is brand new!! (and they are all made in China)

•Brand New.

I have pics to send
I accept PP (if you cover the $3 for there fee because of my Ultra low price) and MO's.

(PS.) Shipping prices can be quoted if you email me a zip code to ship to. Shipping prices vary throughout the country depending on where you reside or want shipped to)

Thank you in advance
bigal6142

Thanx...........Al