New High Torque Mini Starters with bolts $99

New High Torque Mini Starters with bolts $99 !!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why they keep ending my post but maybe it's because i'm selling these little beauties (8.5lbs) cheaper than anyone will/can? Anyway, these are brand new with everything you need to install and toss that old 18.5lb unit away!! Ask for pics if your interested??

(PS.) Shipping prices can be quoted if you email me a zip code to ship to. Shipping prices vary throughout the country depending on where you reside or want shipped to)

Thank you in advance
bigal6142 Thanx guys............Al

I would like to see some pics as well. Is it a LT4 starter? New or rebuilt? Warranty?

Thanks

Brand New High Torque Mini Starter with correct Bolts $99

Yes, this unit is a whopping 10lbs lighter than the stocker, it is Brand new in the box and it comes with everything you need to bolt right up!! . I accept PP and MO's and please email me direct at bigal6142@yahoo.com

(PS.) Shipping prices can be quoted if you email me a zip code to ship to. Shipping prices vary throughout the country depending on where you reside or want shipped to)

Thank you in advance
bigal6142

Big Al

I merged all the threads together and placed them in the parts for sale forum. Now all that replied are there.
Enjoy

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Hey sorry about that buddy but they pulled my link before I could reply. I am also going to have to apologize for the price increase to $99.00 plus shipping as described below, due to increased shipping costs. I even lost a few $$ on a couple because of my cost. Still cheap at $99 Plus freight. PP or MO's and PP is bigal6142@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance
bigal6142

Thanx guys.........Al

ok, al do you still have some starters for sale, im ready to send payment via paypal

All looks good in Big Al Land!!!!!!!!!!

Al,

Great job man.! I am glad all is working out.

Drop me a line. I got something for ya...:D

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin