You can type here any text you want

New MAF pigtail

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RegalT-type85

What wires go where/what????//I bought a Pigtail for the new MAF I got awhile ago, It was off a 5.3 Vortec Truck. I remember them being the same as Zo6 MAFs , anyway buds What wires go were, I didn't get an adaptor to go from factory harness to New MAF, i had Cut the factory connection off, used the LT1 for short while.

Any help would be great thanks guys

What wires go where/what????//I bought a Pigtail for the new MAF I got awhile ago, It was off a 5.3 Vortec Truck. I remember them being the same as Zo6 MAFs , anyway buds What wires go were, I didn't get an adaptor to go from factory harness to New MAF, i had Cut the factory connection off, used the LT1 for short while.

Any help would be great thanks guys

I am confused.
Are you trying to connect the new MAF directly to the factory harness with a pigtail?

yes, I have a 5.3 MAF and bought a 5 wire Pigtail/plug. I know I'm not gonna need all 5 wires but 3 wires, I just dont know where to put them . Any help would be great.

yes, I have a 5.3 MAF and bought a 5 wire Pigtail/plug. I know I'm not gonna need all 5 wires but 3 wires, I just dont know where to put them . Any help would be great.

The newer style MAF's can not be directly connected to the factory wire harness.
The translator from TurboTweak - Turbo Buick Custom Chips and Parts is required so the ECM can communicate with the MAF.

Get a matching TT6.0 chip, Powerlogger and WB from TurboTweak when you place the order. You will be glad you did. :cool:

Oh, sorry Yes i have a Translator. SORRY ;) I was wondering how I wire it to the Translator,

I will look for the info tonight if I remember.
You can also buy the correct pigtail from a vendor. Will be much easier.

who has the adaptor? full throttle?
Thanks for the help

I think so. Call them.
It rained about 3.5" last night, so I never made it out of the house . . .
Actually I did, to clean the gutters. :mad:

Back