New member and first GN

Az671

Hello all, I'm new to Buick turbo world but not new to wrenching. I went thru classic muscles cars, imports and motorcycles. Always wanted a grand national or gnx. But GNX is out of my budget. I recently inquired a modded GN with some goodies. So I am going over it before I start racing it. I plan to daily and possible add track time.

Welcome.
Sorting things out first is a good plan.
It sounds like a fun car, what color is it? Hehe

We do like pictures.

Welcome to the Turbo Buick world! You picked a good time to get into them. Super strong aftermarket support on electronics, turbos and hard engine parts from some of the best vendors around. They can take take you from fast to stupid fast really quick. Oh yeah, your car may be referred to as a Monte Carlo and it is up to you as to how you respond, still in the GBody family but dont let it slide, it is a GN of course. Remeber that your car is 30+ years old and was built around the beginning of the electronic revolution, there may be a few Gremlins lurking under your hood , dont get discouraged, just send up the bat signal for help and hopefully we can get you thru it if needed. Later.

Congrats on your car , You have come to the VERY BEST site for our cars . Please post some pics . Cheers Keith

Thanks everyone, it's definitely been blast to drive around. E85 is cheap here but not very close to home. 23lbs of boost makes me smile every time.

Attachments

• IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    857.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 75
Welcome aboard & Nice looking GN . Where are you located and also post up your mods to the car in your signature . That will help us help you in time of need . Sam

Welcome aboard & Nice looking GN . Where are you located and also post up your mods to the car in your signature . That will help us help you in time of need . Sam
I'm not 100% sure on internals or except the receipts I have. I will post the visual goodies for now.