NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

I truly believe the 3.8 turbo can make a 1000hp. First you should try and decode your car vin and check inside the trunk lid for a list of opition code. It will give you an idea where your car stand about the rest. You don,t want to cut up a rear opition tb. We will find out this summer once I dyno. I have do away with the factory hyd flat-tappet valvetrain. Now running billit roller cam (lunati custom)with TA retainer plate (no botton/spring) solid roller lifter, pro magnum push rod's 1.6 SBC roller rocker,2.02/1.60 SBC titainum valves , port and polish champion r heads(LAC2). You should contact jack cotton . I do know TB will make a 1000+hp when c116 is fuel. If you still want to keep the car streetable sway in a 4l60e with five gear planterys and extra clutch pack 9inch converter. Raybestos sells a great wet clutch (redline and hi-energy) and kolen steel liner(contact chris at ck performance). The 4l60e can be wire into the buick 3800 obdII ecm from the supercharge application. Tuning is easy with the turnercat software. I don,t have $3000 for xfi. The obdII is the same or better than the after market hi-dollar units. The TB die at hi hp because of fuel issue and poor oil pressuer, will what do you expect when you are running 80's technology? Try to make million car hp. The TB is alway and will alway be the best bang for the buck. The obdII runs on a pentium 4 platform. You can run 85lbs injector without changing drivers, and you can also do away with maf table and go dfi(map,cts,tps table). The stock 3.8 block has a lot of rise casting line in the crankcase casting and you should alway have a block (MAGNAFLUX)radiowave ele check the cylinder wall for thinkness or any low spot. you want stayway from. The casting lines have show to be the weak link in starting cracks. This area will require de-burr/smoothen. MONEY NO PROBLEM..call TA for the 4.1 aluminum block (tons of problem solve) The crankshaft main oil gallary should be drill 3/8 to increace oil flow,ta performance sell the best cam bearing for oil control. If money is not any issue invest in a dry-sump oiling system, with a accumulator. This will do away with the oem oil pump.

Still love the lambo

I truly believe the 3.8 turbo can make a 1000hp. First you should try and decode your car vin and check inside the trunk lid for a list of opition code. It will give you an idea where your car stand about the rest. You don,t want to cut up a rear opition tb. We will find out this summer once I dyno. I have do away with the factory hyd flat-tappet valvetrain. Now running billit roller cam (lunati custom)with TA retainer plate (no botton/spring) solid roller lifter, pro magnum push rod's 1.6 SBC roller rocker,2.02/1.60 SBC titainum valves , port and polish champion r heads(LAC2). You should contact jack cotton . I do know TB will make a 1000+hp when c116 is fuel. If you still want to keep the car streetable sway in a 4l60e with five gear planterys and extra clutch pack 9inch converter. Raybestos sells a great wet clutch (redline and hi-energy) and kolen steel liner(contact chris at ck performance). The 4l60e can be wire into the buick 3800 obdII ecm from the supercharge application. Tuning is easy with the turnercat software. I don,t have $3000 for xfi. The obdII is the same or better than the after market hi-dollar units. The TB die at hi hp because of fuel issue and poor oil pressuer, will what do you expect when you are running 80's technology? Try to make million car hp. The TB is alway and will alway be the best bang for the buck. The obdII runs on a pentium 4 platform. You can run 85lbs injector without changing drivers, and you can also do away with maf table and go dfi(map,cts,tps table). The stock 3.8 block has a lot of rise casting line in the crankcase casting and you should alway have a block (MAGNAFLUX)radiowave ele check the cylinder wall for thinkness or any low spot. you want stayway from. The casting lines have show to be the weak link in starting cracks. This area will require de-burr/smoothen. MONEY NO PROBLEM..call TA for the 4.1 aluminum block (tons of problem solve) The crankshaft main oil gallary should be drill 3/8 to increace oil flow,ta performance sell the best cam bearing for oil control. If money is not any issue invest in a dry-sump oiling system, with a accumulator. This will do away with the oem oil pump.

Still love the lambo

Now that is a post. :D I think what I probably will end up doing is just taking it to the best of the best and telling them what I want it to and be, and expecting them to make it happen. That's pretty much how I'll most likely do it. :biggrin:

Billy Anderson is also very good for a lot of hp and reliability in Dundalk,MD. Welcome to Anderson Performance Automotive!

he's East Coast though.... he wanted something closer. thats why i suggested Nick

Arizona GN!

From what my research gathers there are a lot of fine options. I do want to be involved though, and my last two projects being done in FLA and IL grated on my nerves and desire to follow the process more closely. If possible, I'd like to choose someone closer to home. AZ is good.

Nice cars! You forgot to give us the heads up on the Escalade in the garage as well! The Supra is by far the only Japanese car I would ever consider purchasing, even over the GT-R Skyline. The Lambo I can't even put in words and I love the Range. Congrats on the new purchase of the '86, I have one as well and you won't be dissapointed. Not to mention they only made 5512 of them and over 20,000 '87s. Making them a little more exclusive. Good luck with whatever path you choose for your "new" car and hope all goes well. Make us proud!! :biggrin:

Nice cars! You forgot to give us the heads up on the Escalade in the garage as well! The Supra is by far the only Japanese car I would ever consider purchasing, even over the GT-R Skyline. The Lambo I can't even put in words and I love the Range. Congrats on the new purchase of the '86, I have one as well and you won't be dissapointed. Not to mention they only made 5512 of them and over 20,000 '87s. Making them a little more exclusive. Good luck with whatever path you choose for your "new" car and hope all goes well. Make us proud!! :biggrin:

The Caddy is on the way out. I have a Blazer too. Six cars is too many to have sitting around all the time, especially since I NEVER drive those two. I'd like to get an R8 as well, so I need some more room. No matter what, I'm NOT buying any more cars until my house is done in the late fall.

As for the GN, I have some ideas. Most likely I will start on the interior. The dash is horrible and an 85mph speedo is a joke. :cool:

As for the GN, I have some ideas. Most likely I will start on the interior. The dash is horrible and an 85mph speedo is a joke. :cool:

What's wrong with an 85mph speedo? That's all these cars can do.. They're only 22 year old V6 Buicks, it's not like they were supposed to be fast or anything.. :D

What is it you do for a living anyway? lol..

What's wrong with an 85mph speedo? That's all these cars can do.. They're only 22 year old V6 Buicks, it's not like they were supposed to be fast or anything.. :D

What is it you do for a living anyway? lol..

EVERYONE asks me that. :tongue: I own three companies, one of which was just franchised overseas, as well as do business consulting for creating online businesses. I'm also working on a multimedia website that promises to be something pretty mainstream. If it's creative, and it makes a lot of money, I'm in. :tongue:

EVERYONE asks me that. :tongue: I own three companies, one of which was just franchised overseas, as well as do business consulting for creating online businesses. I'm also working on a multimedia website that promises to be something pretty mainstream. If it's creative, and it makes a lot of money, I'm in. :tongue:

how about you adopt me and ill just give you my GN for free:biggrin:

how about you adopt me and ill just give you my GN for free:biggrin:

You don't need that. Just remember, no matter what anyone tells you, there ARE still original ideas and original thoughts. If you have them, pursue them. I failed at several businesses before "striking gold" so to speak. I don't take orders well and I don't like having to "be" anywhere at a specific time, so now I make the rules. :tongue: Honestly, I think more than anything, my extreme distaste for working FOR anyone else and having them tell me what to do motivated me almost to a fault. :biggrin: Thankfully it worked out. haha

Well said also looking in the other section looks like your buying more than one of these i hope you get to enjoy them all if you haven't realized yet most of these guys on the board are really cool and will help out any way possible weather with info parts or steering you in the right direction as my other post you are sick:cool:

Well said also looking in the other section looks like your buying more than one of these i hope you get to enjoy them all if you haven't realized yet most of these guys on the board are really cool and will help out any way possible weather with info parts or steering you in the right direction as my other post you are sick::cool:

you really have some nice rides. You also have alot of money in them as well but still keep them clean looking. Great job. I cant wait to see what you will do with your GN. Maybe one day i will be able to do the same.

Well said also looking in the other section looks like your buying more than one of these i hope you get to enjoy them all if you haven't realized yet most of these guys on the board are really cool and will help out any way possible weather with info parts or steering you in the right direction as my other post you are sick:cool:

Well I can decide if I want a drag car or a street car, so the easiest option is BOTH. :tongue: I was at the body shop today discussing mini tubbing them out, etc......getting ready for arrival. I think the first one will be a street car, and if I can find a nice one at a nice price, the second will be a drag car.

you really have some nice rides. You also have alot of money in them as well but still keep them clean looking. Great job. I cant wait to see what you will do with your GN. Maybe one day i will be able to do the same.

I'll try to do the community proud. :D

You have Very Nice Cars. I admire Any Turbo Powered Car. I have owned Turbo Cars since early 90's from a Talon, Sprint, and the GN. Do a Search and you will find a few of awsome Buick Builders to build it the way you like it.
But nothing is like a Turbo Engine backed with an Automatic Trans with a Brake. The Shock will shake you up.

Once again VERY NICE CARS...:cool:

Joe