New Mexico

ah, dude I mist your post. it is now 9/11. did you get ahold of GNEric. he has a GN and is DAMN good at re-building our tranny's. how was your stay?

Hey Tommy, are you here yet? I saw your post with the 575 number so I guess that means you are. ;) Anyway, I am going to be out of town for a bit and when I get back, I will give you a call. I have some transmissions to build too when I return but you are welcome to come over to the garage and hang out. I'll talk to you soon. :)

Maybe we could get a group of us together for a drink sometime? I would like to meet the other Buick guys in town, maybe learn a thing or 2.

:biggrin: A.j.

I have tried this before. FuzzyGN and I are about the only ones who come out. Ed moved back to Michigan. There are a couple retired police officers from Cali that live here but they never bring their cars out. Only seen one of them at D&D Automotive (friend's shop) and the other lives behind "A" mountain somewhere. The one from Portales might still be around and one other that shows up at B&G Automotive too. People freak out when I ask "who owns the GN that comes in here" and they are reluctant to tell me, even when I drive up in mine. I will probably put an ad in the American Classifieds and see who reads it and who shows up.

Figures that it would be a pain in the rear to try and organize something, It usually is in this town. I get most of my VW supplys over at D&D from Dave, Nice place.

I dont have a GN, But im buick powered so if you happen to decide to meet or get together somewhere I would be happy to show up - it would be a nice break from my usual roundy round speedway small block chevy conversations....

:rolleyes: A.j.

Anyone Know Where TommyG is?

TommyG last posted on the board in Feb2009. Has anyone seen him or heard from him. If so, please have him email or PM me. If you know of his whereabouts, plaese email or PM me.