You can type here any text you want

new paint, color suggestions?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
My car was originally the light blue but was aquamarine(non factory hue) and it is fixing to get a complete repaint. Dark blue vinyl 1/4 top and dark blue int and all the chrome and cornering lamps. Maybe a 2 tone? Keep same color?
dougsbuick5gg.jpg

By itsav6 at 2005-07-07

My car was originally the light blue but was aquamarine(non factory hue) and it is fixing to get a complete repaint. Dark blue vinyl 1/4 top and dark blue int and all the chrome and cornering lamps. Maybe a 2 tone? Keep same color?
dougsbuick5gg.jpg

By itsav6 at 2005-07-07

i'd go with a dark blue

I see plenty of light blues, the dark blue would bring out the chrome. my .02...

That color should look good with the chrome package. Darker colors bring out the chrome much better. Look at garyk1970's pics, his car is a dark blue w/chrome

Gary is a good friend and his ar is sweet. My paint is a little darker in person. I like the Bermuda blue as it looks blue,aqua,and green with diff light angles.

Go with the original color, thats a pretty rare combo of colors and options. Sweet car, is it a Limited then?

Back