You can type here any text you want

New PB

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah I have them but th were not adjusted at all. The new converteris working good.

So my Dusty convertor is going to make my car run 8.0's? NICE!!! :P

Congrats on the runs...paint looks sexy as well.

A TSO car Going Fast with Class.... on E-85!
Too bad they won't let you run that fuel in TSO which I find odd.

OK gotcha. For some reason I thought it was production. Still awesome, especially on being as fresh combo. It has alot of 60' left in it. Can't wait to see 7's.
I have a set of GN1r's and a set of 2.12/1.6 Stage 2 heads. Still on the fence on what to run to go low 8's+.

Congrats again Manny. Like I told you we have all gone thru the big wheel stand.

The track was so tight. Amazing for how cold it was.Racing surface temp was only 64 deg on both passes.

Congrats again Manny. Like I told you we have all gone thru the big wheel stand.

The track was so tight. Amazing for how cold it was.Racing surface temp was only 64 deg on both passes.

Yep PBIR doesn't play. Gotta give props to Ben and Eric over there for the prep work. It's crazy how much the converter changed the car. I remember having issue's with wheelie's with my stock style setup. Now they are back!! Should be an easy fix and then back out to chop down them records down. LOL Then v8 is going in the car.

Back