NEW REPRODUCTION ALUMINUM BRAKE DRUMS

Dennis Kirban

This is a project I did with A1 Cardone...meaning my idea and original their connections and their money. We sold out of the initial sets in July and they just got more in.

So, if you purchase them now form us and before end of October we will do free ground UPS shipping to any of the basic 48 states. The price is $234.95 for a set. Specify 10 bolt which is correct for all G Body cars and will fit various other GM cars A and F body etc.

They also made ones for the 12 bolt rears which have a slightly larger center hole.

Every GNX got aluminum rear brake drums. The way it supposedily worked on all the other T-Types and Turbo-Ts is the non posi cars got the aluminum brake drums. We can all speculate why non posi cars got them but point being they are light weight over steel, won't rust like steel, disapate heat better, look better behind a set of GNX wheels.

You save alittle over 10lbs for the pair over the steel ones.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

They may not be on our website as of yet. Cardone is shipping my order so I have them next week. Already sold a few skids worth to other companies.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You gotta call the office direct to obtain the free shipping. 215-766-1611.

Kirban Update:

My next skid of these arrived 9-20-2016. So they are in stock no waiting special deal til October 31st 2016 pay $234.95 and shipping is free to any of the basic 50 states. To get this special deal you gotta call my office direct as the website would charge you shipping.

Only one company has reproduced aluminum brake drums. Remember these came stock on every single GNX. On Turbo Regals it appears they came standard on non posi applications. Everyone knows the advantages of aluminum drums over steel ones.

Lighter & zero rust issues are two main features.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Open to trades for good new or used turbo regal parts email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com to discuss what you got.