New seats for 'Nasty Wendy'

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
With Bowling Green fastly approaching I installed my new seats. Every time I have driven my car to Bowling Green I have dog cussed the seats for literally being a pain in my ass. I hunted down and purchased a pair of what is IMO the most comfortable seat I've ever sat my ass in. I can't wait to put it to the test on this long drive I have ahead of me.
These are Driver Enthusiast Seats from a 1988 Shelby Dodge Daytona Turbo.

Attachments

• 100_2313.jpg
    100_2313.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_3389.jpg
    IMG_3389.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_3390.jpg
    IMG_3390.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_3391.jpg
    IMG_3391.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 519
Looks Very nice! Nice and clean, color matches good and it looks stock....

NOW, What I would do next is take the rear seats and have them done to match and it will look perfect!

Nice work!

Scot W.

Looks Very nice! Nice and clean, color matches good and it looks stock....

NOW, What I would do next is take the rear seats and have them done to match and it will look perfect!

Nice work!

Scot W.

I'm going to get my upostery shop to give me a quote on a slip on cover for the rear. That way I can have a to the 'T' 100% match to the fronts and the ability to remove it and put the stock seats back in the front when its time to sell the car as a 100% stock never raced unmolested specimin. HA LOL.:D

those look cool.... I remember those daytonas. I was a lot rat at the local dodge dealer when I was in high school.

Please post pics of the ass too.

those look cool.... I remember those daytonas. I was a lot rat at the local dodge dealer when I was in high school.

Please post pics of the ass too.

The power bolsters for the lower back and thighs can be adjusted to hug this ass perfectly.:) My diet has helped with that too.
images

Looks good You might wanna reinforce the left front corner of the driver seat track..Ive had like 7 daytonas and they always break there esp under high boost launches!! Nice socks Btw!! Lmao!!

Looks good You might wanna reinforce the left front corner of the driver seat track..Ive had like 7 daytonas and they always break there esp under high boost launches!! Nice socks Btw!! Lmao!!

Thanks for that insight. I will look at doing just that. I have had a GN seat do that and I almost killed myself. I wonder if anyone has ever pulled off the stearing wheel because of that? The socks are from Victoria's Secrets.:)

I dunno, the seats kinda remind me of a pug.
nw, what your looking for is on the bottom shelf. please retake pic

nw, what your looking for is on the bottom shelf. please retake pic

LMAO!!

Those seats look nice by themselves, but they seem to throw off the rest of the interior. I just bought all new covers from nos4gn and I know it will look good, but I hope I don't regret keeping the stock seats. If I do, then I will have a super nice set of OEM seats (power drivers seat too) for sale LOL.