New seats for 'Nasty Wendy'

I dunno, the seats kinda remind me of a pug.
nw, what your looking for is on the bottom shelf. please retake pic

Thanks. I never would have found it without your help.
images

LMAO!!

Those seats look nice by themselves, but they seem to throw off the rest of the interior. I just bought all new covers from nos4gn and I know it will look good, but I hope I don't regret keeping the stock seats. If I do, then I will have a super nice set of OEM seats (power drivers seat too) for sale LOL.

The rear seats will be made to match.

Fixed For You

I can't stop staring at your picture in your avatar. Who does your hair? It is so nice.:)

hello peoples; I think we need a perverted lurker section for adults only. In that section people could phrase there words and show what ever with no
disrespect to others. It seems there are some whiny prudes here and they don't want to get there minds polluted. The pollution will never stop and if there is a section for it they'll be in control.
I'll bet if there was a section named that it would be overwhelmed with luckers.
IBBY

and jerkers too!!! A section full of luckers and jerkers. The more I think about this the less I like it.......:rolleyes:

hello; Don't strain your brain but lurkers and jerkers might fit. You know I'm kidding right. But I use to play with a few words here till it offended someone. IMO that section could fit for a bunch of people. I could even be at the top? messing with the computer is a great tool but also can be a jerk job.
How Nasty is a Nasty Wendy? You are referring to your TB being nasty? I kinda like the name.
IBBY

hello peoples; I think we need a perverted lurker section for adults only. In that section people could phrase there words and show what ever with no
disrespect to others. It seems there are some whiny prudes here and they don't want to get there minds polluted. The pollution will never stop and if there is a section for it they'll be in control.
I'll bet if there was a section named that it would be overwhelmed with luckers.
IBBY

Ya know, your posts are almost always annoying and lack content most of the time. You're the first person I've ever put on my ignore list so maybe that'll tell you something.:biggrin: Third person is not the way to talk or post so you might just want to think about that.:)

Ya know, your posts are almost always annoying and lack content most of the time. You're the first person I've ever put on my ignore list so maybe that'll tell you something.:biggrin: Third person is not the way to talk or post so you might just want to think about that.:)
hello; Thanks for that I see your one of my big fans. I'll be performing here every now and then so if you want to be on my fan list let me know. Also I'll post as I see fit. Wecome to the jerker internet world of humans.
IBBY

Wow, did this thread go haywire. I kind of like the look of the seats. Are they comfortable?

Wow, did this thread go haywire. I kind of like the look of the seats. Are they comfortable?

I thought I was pretty clear about that.
thinking.gif
but if you missed it here it is again ...and of course thanks for the compliment.
I hunted down and purchased a pair of what is IMO the most comfortable seat I've ever sat my ass in.

Well, it is Wendys's thread and she did dictate the direction.

D

Yeah man Charlie bust in here acting like someone was trying to solicit shidt in the how to fabricate something forum when all we were doing was checking out seats and trying to find the shrimp in the refrigerator.
zap.gif
Now where did I put my sausage?

Yeah man Charlie bust in here acting like someone was trying to solicit shidt in the how to fabricate something forum when all we were doing was checking out seats and trying to find the shrimp in the refrigerator.
zap.gif
Now where did I put my sausage?

Sorry about that but there's only so much ignorance you can stand.:wink:

Stop playing with you cocktail weenie now.:eek:

No offence meant, but the seats look a little like a black "ET the Extra Terrestrial ".:rolleyes:

I'm jus' sayin'........

Wow....just wow. I forgot what this thread is about LOL. Oh yeah, seats. Making the rears match the fronts will be nice, but I think doing something with the door panels to remove the vertical pleats would compliment the seats well.

No offence meant, but the seats look a little like a black "ET the Extra Terrestrial ".:rolleyes:

I'm jus' sayin'........

Ha. It takes a pretty good imagination to see that. Yes I agree.:D

Wow....just wow. I forgot what this thread is about LOL. Oh yeah, seats. Making the rears match the fronts will be nice, but I think doing something with the door panels to remove the vertical pleats would compliment the seats well.

I think that once the verticle pleats have been replaced with a matching design on the back seats the door panels will blend right in. Those continuous long verticle pleats across the back seats are whats clashing with this design working. I actually think that the verticle pleats in the door panels would look screwy if they were horizontal. We will see.

Zap said you couldn't get the bucksnot stains out of your old seats so they had to be replaced. :eek:

Sorry about that but there's only so much ignorance you can stand.:wink:

Stop playing with you cocktail weenie now.:eek:
hello; The great OZ has spoken. I'd like to see more pics of that seat and I do mean seat.
IBBY