You can type here any text you want

New T-Type Owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I would drop that gap to .032. I never had a problem with it. It actually seemed to help.

x2. Stock ignition is only so strong and they still drive and idle fine with that gap. Maintain it like you've never maintained any other vehicle and it'll treat you well. Check grounds and alternator voltage regularly. Either cause issues with these cars when they get miles.

Thanks guys for all the help and support. I will keep everyone posted on the outcomes. I have already installed a walbro fuel pump from racetronix. I have also installed a high flow exhaust from pypes. I am on my way. I also want to get the car repainted but don't know what the color code is do you guys know where I can find it?

Thanks guys for all the help and support. I will keep everyone posted on the outcomes. I have already installed a walbro fuel pump from racetronix. I have also installed a high flow exhaust from pypes. I am on my way. I also want to get the car repainted but don't know what the color code is do you guys know where I can find it?

This will have all the info you need, paint codes, interior trim codes, etc..

http://buickturboregal.com/1987details.html

Back