You can type here any text you want

New to the forums. .. have some questions(missing interior pieces and such)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboGN4life

I just purchased a 87 GN and pleased with it so far, but I'm missing some interior pieces. I have an A/C vent broken to the left of the steering wheel, missing silver squares that cover the door grab handle screws, and the weather stripping around the doors (including the strip where the door meets the window. Anyone know a good source to find these parts.

It also appears the car has an aftermarket cam and turbo , but having trouble identifying them.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks ahead of time!!!

A few very reputable vendors:
Kirbans Performance has been in the GN business since these cars were new.
Highway stars is a reputable dealer that specializes in GM restoration and high quality parts for the GN.
Also for weather stripping, brakes, suspension, electrical and other misc items you can always look at other autoparts sources since the GN shared the body with Monte Carlo, Cutlass and Grand Prix.
There is also the Parts wanted and Parts for sale section on the board where you can some times get a good deal on stuff people are looking to get rid of.
Just some info on your AC vent-- that vent is different from all the other three that is integral to the dash board support and not as common, it can be changed out but not as easily as the others.. I do have one or two at home and can send picture if you are interested in it.

Back