You can type here any text you want

New Toyo Drag Radial

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Has anyone found a good source for the new Toyo drag radial? Good news for the GTA wheel is the now available 255-50-16 tire size.
Mike
86 GN

Has anyone found a good source for the new Toyo drag radial? Good news for the GTA wheel is the now available 255-50-16 tire size.
Mike
86 GN

Nothing yet. It will be interesting to see what they bring to the table as far as performance. It is nice to options.

Just ordered my Toyo 255/50-16 drag radials. Will let you know how they work.

My bud has them on his new Cam, muff delet and intake 1SS Camaro. He said they are OK

Make sure DA Snake snaps some pictures for the rest of us!

Your funny. You ought to be a comedian. Just because I hit a snake going thru the traps is no reason to make jokes. I had snake "parts" on my shiny ATR Pitbull mufflers.

I will take some pics just for you John.:D

My bud has them on his new Cam, muff delet and intake 1SS Camaro. He said they are OK

They are going to work better than my current Goodyear Eagle GT's that have no traction till 70 mph!:cool:

Almost wrecked this weekend with those tires. I did not feel like buying some more ET STreets when they wore down so I put my old regular radials back on my car. Its fun leaving black marks from 60 mph but its getting kind of dangerous too.:redface:

Love the new Toyo's. Sidewall not as flimsy as the MT's and the thread is pretty soft. I can still spin them real bad but the car stays dead straight...which was my goal in the first place. Highly recommended. I will post some pics this weekend.

Here ya go. Also installed the TA rearend cover while I was at it.

Attachments

• ta cover 002 (Custom).jpg
    ta cover 002 (Custom).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 188
  • ta cover 001 (Custom).jpg
    ta cover 001 (Custom).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 186
  • ta cover 004 (Custom).jpg
    ta cover 004 (Custom).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 186
  • ta cover 005 (Custom).jpg
    ta cover 005 (Custom).jpg