New TSO Sponser for BG

Another new sponsor: Mike Turbo Inc.

I just want to thank Hong from:

Mike Turbo Inc.
12630 NW South River Dr. Bay #1
Medley, Fl 33178.

www.miketrboinc.com

Mike Turbo Inc graciously donated $300 for TSO payout.

$3000 Turbonetics Product
$750 Precision Turbo (contingency)
$500 Bobby Don
$500 Atlantic Clam Farms, Inc.
$300 Mike Turbo Inc.
$203 Otto's Dyno & Performance
$202 Fiscus Trucking
$201 Cottons Performance
$201 Hartline Performance
$200 Champion Cylinder Heads
$100 Bobby@RPE
$100 Landy'sPerformance.com
$100 Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab
$100 Mid Atlantic Heavy Hauling

24 TSO qualifier T-Shirts donated by FullThrottleSpeed

This is over $6700 in cash and products available to the TSO racers!

Bobby from RPE increases his sponsorship

I want to thank Bobby from RPE for increasing his TSO sponsorship from $100 to $200.

I have a couple other sponsors in the works. If all goes well, the total payout available should be around $7500.

$500 Bobby Don
$300 Mike Turbo Inc.
$202 Fiscus Trucking
$201 Cottons Performance
$200 Bobby@RPE

This is over $6800 in cash and products available to the TSO racers!

Lucky enough TSO is the only class in the rules that doesnt have a written limitation.
I was told that to get the Turbonetics and PTE money you must run a sticker

All other classes state this
Driver's name and club decal on side/quarter windows allowed. Sponsor/vendor decal is acceptable on the rear window

Cal, PM sent

Cal, can you elaborate on the contingency payouts for PTE. Do you have to run a PTE turbo for the $750.00 or running a sticker on the car?

You will need to have a sticker on the car. Obviuosly, it would be in pretty poor taste to advertise for a vendor you don't support. I doubt there are very many TSO cars out there that don't have some product from PTE on their car.

Is there any other contingency issues or criteria that the racers should be aware of?

Good point. Just like last year, I will continue my contingency payouts. This means there is potentially another $150 available to EVERY class at BG.

This will also INCREASE the Potential TSO payout for BG to nearly $7000

Otto: Thanks, PM sent.

You will need to have a sticker on the car. Obviuosly, it would be in pretty poor taste to advertise for a vendor you don't support. I doubt there are very many TSO cars out there that don't have some product from PTE on their car.

Good point. Just like last year, I will continue my contingency payouts. This means there is potentially another $150 available to EVERY class at BG.

This will also INCREASE the Potential TSO payout for BG to nearly $7000

Thanks for the prompt response. I agree it would be in bad taste to advertise for a vendor you don't support, but I'm sure some may take the chance to get the extra dough anyways.

Great job on the payouts BTW.

Hr Parts & Stuff

I want to thank Paul from HR Parts and Stuff for his generous donation of $200 towards The TSO class this year at Bowling Green. These are the same parts that last years TSO winner (Dave Ficus) used to win several races.

I have a couple other sponsors in the works. If all goes well, the total payout available should be around $7500.

$500 Bobby Don
$300 Mike Turbo Inc.
$202 Fiscus Trucking
$201 Cottons Performance
$200 Bobby@RPE
$200 HR Parts & Stuff

The total is now over $7000 in cash and products available to the TSO racers!

More Nat's payout details:

FYI, we are REALLY stepping it up this year, from our "usual" $500 level we have done in the past. Here is everything we are doing for the '07 Nat's:

Title Sponsor for the GSE class, $1000 total in gift certificates:
$600 win
$300 RU
$50 semi final (3rd)
$50 semi final (4th)

TSO class, $200 in gift certificates:
$135 win
$65 RU
(Also posting additional prizes - approx $500 - for TSO points series)

TSM class, $200 in gift certificates:
$135 win
$65 RU

TSL class, $200 in gift certificates:
$135 win
$65 RU

TSE class, $200 in gift certificates:
$135 win
$65 RU

TSS class, $200 in gift certificates:
$135 win
$65 RU

Also doing a Contingency Sponsorship program, available to ALL classes at the '07 Nat's, in addition to the payouts above.
The basics of it are:
1) Run our suspension parts,
2) Display our logo license plate on the front,
3) Win or RU in any class,
4) Let us know & collect!

Here it is in detail as well for anyone interested:

1) Racers must be running HRpartsNstuff suspension products, with at least the HRpartsNstuff Swaybar/Anti-roll bar to be eligible. Payouts will be INCREASED (see payouts below) if running our complete suspension package! That would be HRpartsNstuff swaybar & upper & lower rear control arms.

2) Racers must display license plate with HRpartsNstuff logo (available from us at the event in vending area @ no charge) on the front of the car. They have to be displayed for at least the eliminations to be eligible, but would prefer for the entire event. This helps us AND the racer, letting us easily find great track photos from the test & tune days to show off on our website, ads, catalog, and more! If no way to display license plate on the front of the car, then either displaying it on the rear of the car or having a top widshield banner (sticker) with the HRpartsNstuff logo will be acceptable. All of these will be available from us at the track at no charge.

3) Payouts will be HRpartsNstuff gift certificates for the following amounts:
If running HRpartsNstuff Swaybar:
$65 - WIN
$35 - RU

If running HRpartsNstuff complete suspension package (Uppers, Lowers, and Swaybar):
$100 - WIN
$50 - RU

4) It is the responsibility of the RACER to let us know they won or were RU in the finals, and met the requirements stated above. We will be double checking status with the track officials and photographers. Eligible racers from the final rounds should stop by our tent in the Vendors area to claim their prizes. We would GREATLY appreciate it if racers could take a minute to fill out quick questionnaire on their car & best performance numbers. We would like to brag & pass on as much (or as little) information about you & your car as you would like. Could be your 15 minutes of fame!

5) Being this is our first year/attempt a this type of program, we may also continue some level of contingent sponsorship throughout the year at other events. If still running with the HRpartsNstuff license plate and either Win/RU at another event, simply send us any pictures from that event (digital preferred but not necessity) and your performance & contact info, and we will see what we can do. Our goal is to shed some light on all the racers winning with HRpartsNstuff products, and help out those that help us in the process.

Unfortunately, we are kinda backed up on orders right now, and it will be very close getting new suspension orders out in time to have on your car at the Nat's (if don't have already). We really didn't do this as a way to drup up sales, but more as a "Thank You" for all those already running our stuff. Our goal is to get good pictures & up-to-date info on the cars & racers doing well with our stuff, and reward them in the process. Stop by our booth for details! Good luck to ALL!!!

Thanks!
Paul Ferry
HRpartsNstuff
2002 Industry Rd.
Atwater OH 44201-9354
Fax # : (330) 947-2977
Customer/Order Phone # : (330) 947-2433
9 AM to 7 PM EST. (Ohio) Mon-Fri., 10 AM to 5 PM Sat.
==================================
HRpartsNstuff@aol.com