NEW!! UMI Boxed Lower and Tubular Upper, 1_3/8" Sway, BFGs

fireberd350

Very much prefer a pickup for any/all of these items. Otherwise buyer responsible for any shipping costs (no idea how I'd ship tires or sway tho).

Bought this stuff last year and they've been sitting in the box since. I've decided I don't want a race car as much as I want a reliable street cruiser. First come first served.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UMI Boxed Lower and Tubular Uppers + Poly Bushings.
1978 - 1988 GM G-Body Upper & Boxed Lower Control Arm Kit [302116] - $299.99 : UMI Performance, Inc.

Also includes these: 1965 - 1987 GM Polyurethane Rear End Housing Replacement Bushings [3000] - $39.99 : UMI Performance, Inc.

Retails for $340 + Tax + Shipping. Will sell for $320

I also have a big ass sway bar I bought last year. I think it is 1_3/8" and it's heavy. Bought it from forum member but I think it originated from FullThrottle. Also brand new. $150.

Lastly I have a pair of BFG Radial T/A's. Discontinued Size 275/50/15. They have at least 85% tread. Make Reasonable Offer.

Sent you my number if you want to call me. I tried to get a hold of you tonight but will come after work tomorrow.

Thanks! FG

Swaybar

Would you take $150 shipped for the swaybar? If so, please send picture and paypal information. Thanks either way, John.:cool:

I really dont know how I would even ship this thing. I'm gonna hold out for a local sale for the time being. Thanks though.

Best bet is take the bar to UPS store and have them box it for you. It's possible, i shipped one out last year.

Your prob looking at about $35-$50 boxed up and shipped. Give them a call they can give you a good idea of what its going to be. Most of the charge would be the packaging supplies, service to box it up and label it. It sure saves the aggrevation of doing it yourself. They might have a box long/wide enough to just put it right in. You'll have to call and see what size boxes they have, then you can just do it yourself. They had to customize two boxes into one for the bar i sent out so i let them do the work.

I really dont know how I would even ship this thing. I'm gonna hold out for a local sale for the time being. Thanks though.

I’ve gotten them with bubble-wrap on the ends through the mail with a label stuck to the bar; or UPS with just the label and no bubble wrap. Probably $15 to $20 either way; but check first.

Good luck-

Those bars are heavy. Yeah i guess you can just have them bubble wrap it if you dont mind it getting scratched a little. Packages go through hell during shipping. I've seen it first hand at two different shipping co's. :eek:

True but some people are very particular about the stuff they buy. Yeah, i don't think the bar is going break during shipping but it will be scratched up. I'd rather not have an unsatisfied buyer. Box it up. ;)

Swaybar

I would accept it unwrapped if you decide to ship, I'm not worried about a $1 can of black semi-gloss from the dollar store. Let me know if you've changed your mind about shipping. Thanks, John:cool: