You can type here any text you want

New Use for an old Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee_Burough

..Never Forget..
Staff member
Like many old farts, I have back problems. Significant back problems. The acrobatics of changing the chip in my TTA last month reminded me how unpleasant low back pain can be. :eek:

I sent an Ultra chip to Eric at Turbotweak. We kept the anti theft position and the stock TTA chip....Then, Eric added an emissions chip for the stock imjectors....And then, an Alchy chip for the stock injectors....And then, an Alchy chip for 50 pounders....And then, an emissions chip for 50 pounders.

All this with a lean cruise, higher than normal idle RPM, fast update rate for Tlink, anti-theft and a couple other super secret options.

One more episode of pain in my back after the acrobatics of changing this Ultra chip ONE LAST TIME, and I'm done under there :D

Recycling IS fun :cool:

The Alchy kit arrived last week :biggrin:

lee

I´ve got 10 different chips left since I sold my car (only gave that @zzhole one chip). I was planning to post them and "donate" them to Eric as I have no use for them any longer.

Yeah, that reminds me off when a alky kit I got from Lunkan was unfuntionable when I got it, prolly due to our swedish post office... Eric said, send it back to me and I will do it for free. But I choosed to pay for a new chip and told him that "I support what you are doing"

Daniel

Swede2 said:
Eric said, send it back to me and I will do it for free. But I chose to pay for a new chip, and told him that "I support what you are doing"

Daniel

Well, I'm certainly supporting him :)

lee

Back