New wheels paintjob

BOY !! Some of you guys are just PLIAN ASS CRUEL, like it or not (not really my cup of tea) but you have to give him credit for thinking outside the box. I did the same thing with Fulers and Gassers on my GN and I don't really give a S--T what people think of it.

The guy asked for opinions... People were just being honest. nothing wrong with that. as a matter of his car is alot nicer than mine. Mines sitting behind my house waiting to get put together. but seriously if having ugly wheels were a crime, then this car would be impounded!!!!!

i like the first pic...switch em back or put some more meat on em....maybe not...its not gonna help:smile:

I'm not too sure.......what.......to........say. But I'll take a 1/4 with cheese

Now if the center caps were yellow, I would agree with you, gus!!

Maybe try wheels all black with a red strip around the outer edge and the inside part of the square holes red?!?!?

Just an idea.

Borderline worst I have seen on one of these cars. I think 4 space savers would look better. How can someone with good taste (the car) have such an idea for wheels?

where did you get 4 spares from?? looks like ur car's on its period, maybe some cranberry juice would help..?

Hey you might want to get some locking lugnuts before someone tries to steal them.

On second though, nah... you'll probably be ok :biggrin:

The hood is next on his list , he's gonna do the whole hood red like some ricer did just the hood nothing else:D

Its different. Will stand out in a crowd. Thumbs up for thinking outside the box.

Didn't think too far outside the box, looks like a Jack In the Box version of a GN! Just kidding man, if you like it that's all that matters, hell I had 19&20 inch Davin's on mine for a summer. Got a lot of chit for that too, and, I wouldn't do it again had fun that summer though!

Bacon curtains sizzlin'