New XFI 2.05

You will need to load the new software on your laptop. Then flash the xfi. After that, give be a call and u can walk you through the changes in 5 minutes. It's a very easy update
where i get the new software ?

ok Cal, I get version 2.05 in my lap-top so how i proceed for flashing and what i need to change?

thank

Anyone have problems with starting engine after installing 2.05? Engine turns over. It fires up slightly but just won't keep running.

No. They start right away. You can't simply re-flash and not follow the rest of the instructions included. You need to update all tables. New ones are added and they are populated randomly. Oil pressure cut seems to get a lot of users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called Cal and he picked up immediately. He walked me through the software on my laptop. It appears to be something other than the 2.05 upgrade. I haven't had time to track it down yet.

is the 2.05 not available anymore? the fast website only has the 2.010 listed in downloads

is the 2.05 not available anymore? the fast website only has the 2.010 listed in downloads

upload_2016-7-12_0-40-38.png

then scroll down to this option.
upload_2016-7-12_0-41-20.png

if you can't figur it out after that, you shouldn't have an XFI :)

Thank you kind sir....I don't know how i overlooked that.

the way I blow stuff up, i shouldn't have anything with a combustion engine.