New XFI 2.05

my post was from before the new FAST accessory module was announced. With the new module, the FAST can 2-step the stock ignition.

what I need to do is update the TR6 software so the FAST control signal can control it.

Bob

Awesome bob, I will be ordering the module as well. Nick has my tr6 so I will get this all squared away. Please keep us.posted on the update

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I had to uncheck ops fault...ses light kept staying on/ xfi setting fault...all good now

also used flash b7?....everything seems ok car runs fine

Going through the tables in the new software, I noticed a few observations. Please feel free to make any changes if any of the below is wrong.

Operational Parameters –
Spark cut off rev limit should be set to large value (example 10,000) to disable
Uncheck "Remote Baro sensor enable" if not used
Min oil pressure Cutoff enable – This is pre-checked and will need to be unchecked if not used
Ignition Parameters –
Ignition mode needs to be selected as “Buick OEM DIS Ignition”. Nothing is pre-selected!
Fuel Calc Parameters –
Target Fuel pressure should be set to 45 psi or whatever base FP is set to.
FP correction Enable is not checked. User will need to decide if this should be enable.
Spark Offset Vs FEC -
Should set this to“0” as a baseline
Individual CYL. Fuel Correction Vs. RPM –
Should be populated with “0” as baseline
Can somebody tell me where to find " Individual CYL. Fuel Correction Vs. RPM – " For some reason i can not find it ? And any recommendations on where to set the Spark Offset Vs FEC - Am I missing anything? any help will be greatly appreciated. And thank you for posting this , it was very helpfull.

Wouldn't the car need a egt probe in each exhaust port to make use of the Individual cylinder fuel table???

Im blind...i found it , its set to 100.00 in every cell should i set them all to 0.0 ? I Just wanted to set at 0 as turbobitt said

I'm not on e85 but I would think 0 at first and you can tweak it when you make pulls or runs. Again I'm not 100% on that.

Im having trouble getting the rev limiter to work. Installed the little black box from Hartline and triggering 1st step rev limit from aux 5 (A30)and its set to 1800 and its verified that the switch is grounding but not working..i tripple checked everything checked everything . Any Ideas ??

Last edited:
Im having trouble getting the rev limiter to work. Installed the little black box from Hartline and triggering 1st step rev limit from aux 5 (A30)and its set to 1800 and its verified that the switch is grounding but not working..i tripple checked everything checked everything . Any Ideas ??

Where are you setting the RPM limit ? Did you set the priority ? Did you view the Aux 5 input in the dash to verify if its switching properly ?
AG.

setting rpm in spark function>sequential rev limit, step 1 rpm limit set to 1800 aux 5 checked, step 1 priority checked, step 2 rpm disabled , and random mode checked. i didnt view in dash