You can type here any text you want

New XFI user, need help getting started

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Cal emailed me a file for my car and I am having trouble getting it to actually work in the XFI program. I have the file saved as a GCT file and when I pull it up in the main menu, nothing happens. Any help?? ------Jeremy

Call me tomorrow and I will walk you through it. I am in AZ right now, so you will need to call my cell. My # is 321-863-2303

Cool, you are a great man Cal! I dont have the motor in the car yet nor do i hhave the FAST system in the car but I would just like to be able to verify the tune is in the program. This is going to be a big learning curve for me and I cant wait to get into it! ----Jeremy

Cool, you are a great man Cal! I dont have the motor in the car yet nor do i hhave the FAST system in the car but I would just like to be able to verify the tune is in the program. This is going to be a big learning curve for me and I cant wait to get into it! ----Jeremy
So it's going to be another year before we see this beast on the street...... Man you need to get to work and get er done !!! :D

No I'm pretty sure I have everything I need to get the car running. I have the down pipe, passenger header and exhaust housing at Premeir getting ceramic coating done. Once thats back, I'll put the header and turbo on the motor and drop it in. In the meantime, I'm putting a new engine harness in. It's coming along well! I've been working on finishing up the white car lately. She's about done too!

Cal I gave you a buzz but yur voicemail wasnt set up yet. I left you an email. thanks sir!! -----Jeremy

Back