You can type here any text you want

New Year Resolution's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am going to finally have the proper safety equipment in my car to run 8's. Does that count? For real though, the usual, lose afew lbs.

I'm gonna quit buying project cars. Maybe even sell one or more that I have now. I've been saying I'll lose weight for 15 years, but i think the only way that's gonna happen is if I lose an appendage.

going to stop playin with Hookers! going to start lookin for tracks that arent preped so well. there hell on my rearends,oilpans,rearbumpers and suspension.

same as every year - spend more time with whores and sluts - and Catholic girls - when you free them from their 'Catholic guilt' about sex they are wilder than any whore or slut ever thought of being and they ain't faking it!

Going to stop staring at phoneguys avatar.....So Bryan please email me those pics. Happy New Year.

Going to stop staring at phoneguys avatar.....So Bryan please email me those pics. Happy New Year.
LMAO !!!!!!!!
Wife is laughing too..........

Happy New Year Bro !!
Last night was our anniversary...26 yrs

Bryan

Phoneguy said:
LMAO !!!!!!!!
Wife is laughing too..........

Happy New Year Bro !!
Last night was our anniversary...26 yrs

Bryan

Why is your wife laughing? Is that her in your avatar?!?!?! If so, my resolution is to move next door to phoneguy!!!

Why is your wife laughing? Is that her in your avatar?!?!?! If so, my resolution is to move next door to phoneguy!!!
Yes coach, that is my wife.....She is a good sport.

Bryan

Them there don't need no support..........O sorry, you said she's a good sport. My bad.

You 2 delinquents get away from my dream boobies.

About 3 min.....

Look at it like this B. now everybody knows why you don't (can't) concentrate on getting your car going.
I figure 30 mins in the garage and back in the house you go.....

Happy 26th Bro and many more.

Back