You can type here any text you want

Newbie here from Mass.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mc575

87 t-type we4 002.JPG
Hello all,
Been on the hunt for a GN or T-type and finally purchased my first turbo regal.
Apon my search i have enjoyed some interesting posts on this site so decided to join.
Great site with lots of info. Winter is setting in here so car will be in storage till spring.
Here's a quick pic.

Welcome. In the spring there is going to be a get together at NED for test and tune and BBQ. Come on up!

James, Is that Alex's old car? Welcome to the board. Just in time for our first snow storm.

It is Alex''s old car, spoke with her as well about it. She was very helpfull.

It was a member on here from mass's car. Bison bought it from the mass guy. Bison sold it to Alex / boosting girl. Alex /boosting girl sold it to Ed / earcher.

It's a super super solid car. Spoiler and a bunch of other items came from me and I did a bunch of work on that car.

She sold it because she was getting married . Lol that didn't quite work out.

She had about $18,000 in it and sold it for about $9000 stupid stupid move

Looks good. Congrats and welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

that car is a all around real nice car about the only thing that really bothered me about it was the split on the top of the dash pad i'm not sure if ed changed it out or not. real nice clean southern car with no rot at all !!!!! good score

Awesome car! Looks great. I am from Mass if you need anything.

Zack

Back