You can type here any text you want

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave H

Just registered here and thought I'd share a few pics of my GN
It's a 86 purchased 1 year ago. It had a wiped cam lobe, so I decided to build a new shortblock for it (why not :) ) I just got done breaking in the new motor just in time for the winter :(

buick1.JPG

buick2.JPG

buick3.jpg

buick5.JPG

buick4.JPG

buick6.JPG

I've heard some of those year models will do 0-to-undressed in 3.6 seconds!:eek: :D

I've heard some of those year models will do 0-to-undressed in 3.6 seconds!:eek: :D

Kind of a funny story -

The president of our Buick/Olds/Pontiac club here is a big-wig with Hooters corp. so when we put on car shows, it's always at Hooters. They usually provide two "Hooters Girls" to work the show (selling 50/50 tickets, helping register show entries, etc).

Anyways, I was helping clean up after the show, the two girls that helped out at the show told me they had to take off because they had to get to bible class. I didn't believe it at first, just thought they were joking, but according to thier boss, they lead a bible group and many of the girls there attend. It kind of caught me off-guard, just not what I expected!

Very nice GN, thanks for sharing the pics and welcome!:cool:

Back