Next Rear Suspension Move

SpeedRacerX

OK, so my rear suspension mods are so far: Bilstein shocks, Kirban springs and I have an HR Parts Sway Bar ready to be installed. I also have the Kirban rear seat brace kit but not sure if that counts. The rest is stock.

Thinking about my next move and it seems there are plenty of options. Just not sure best bang for the buck as a next step or steps.

I'm looking at:
- Control Arms boxing kit
- Replace the upper and lower control arms altogether or does just replacing the lowers make sense
- UMI rear shock tower brace
- Control Arm reinforcement braces

So, what do you all think is my next effective move or bang for the buck move for the rear suspension?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

OK, so my rear suspension mods are so far: Bilstein shocks, Kirban springs and I have an HR Parts Sway Bar ready to be installed. I also have the Kirban rear seat brace kit but not sure if that counts. The rest is stock.

Thinking about my next move and it seems there are plenty of options. Just not sure best bang for the buck as a next step or steps.

I'm looking at:
- Control Arms boxing kit
- Replace the upper and lower control arms altogether or does just replacing the lowers make sense
- UMI rear shock tower brace
- Control Arm reinforcement braces

So, what do you all think is my next effective move or bang for the buck move for the rear suspension?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Just installed the following , upgraded from stock parts. The only issue was the control arm reinforcement braces. my e brake cable was in the way and i had to scrap the install. maybe at a later date i will figure something out, but love all the other pieces, and couldnt beat the price. look up pure muscle fabrication. I went with the stealth look, found it on there Facebook
IMG_1152 [1331056].JPG
IMG_1154 [1331010].JPG
page.

Def scrap those upper and lower arms, there are prob wore out to begin with. I wanna say i used HandR parts but it was a couple years ago and im not sure. I oringanaly just gonna replace the bushings, tried to press them out and they just bent like a pretzel.

Look up the parts at baselinesuspensions.com. Kevin's a member and knows his stuff. You can replace the stock arms and get better traction as well as better handling.