You can type here any text you want

Next small project - headlight trim rings. Powdercoating them satin black...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Can't have enough black on a black car so I had the headlight trim rings powder coated satin black by my powder coater. Came out nice gave the headlights some depth. What ya think?

3818065073_ef1a43fe30_b.jpg

Close up before...

3818062155_9dc6874601_b.jpg

Close up after...

3818873894_77907c39df_b.jpg

Looks nice! Iv'e been doing mine like that for years now..

SW.

Well what the hell guys stop keeping these cool things a secret!! :biggrin: I've always wanted to powder them but I never got around to getting 4 spares to drop off.

Next up is the front bumper. I'm picking up a spare (with aluminum support) and I'm going to powder coat the bumper to keep the stone chips down. I also have a set of nos front fillers I had painted when the car was done 2 years ago along with all new rub strips for the front. I just hope when I start that project it don't lead into pulling the entire front clip off to redo the header as well! :eek: Sometimes I don't know where to stop! lol

Well what the hell guys stop keeping these cool things a secret!! :biggrin: I've always wanted to powder them but I never got around to getting 4 spares to drop off.

Next up is the front bumper. I'm picking up a spare (with aluminum support) and I'm going to powder coat the bumper to keep the stone chips down. I also have a set of nos front fillers I had painted when the car was done 2 years ago along with all new rub strips for the front. I just hope when I start that project it don't lead into pulling the entire front clip off to redo the header as well! :eek: Sometimes I don't know where to stop! lol

Looks great Jim! Keep her nice! ;)

Someone has a powdercoated GN bumper on ebay right now.

I did the same thing on my T Type but I used SEM Trim Black spray. I thought it may nick up but they have held up fine and I drive the car very regularly;)

Back