You can type here any text you want

Nice 1987 Gnx Clone(new Pics With Wheels On)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADCLONE

I've been having problems uploading the new pictures to the board. I uploaded them online. You will have to click on this URL and download the file. Nice pics of the wheels, paint job, and interior seats.

GNPICZ.ppt

Dang..

:confused:..I GUESS I WILL TRY EBAY..I PAID 15K WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR.AND I DROVE IT LIKE TWICE.BEFORE I SENT IT OFF AND PROBALY PUT 15K IN IT..AND I HAVE HAD THE CAR IN MY POSSESION FOR 2MONTHS..THIS IS A REALLY NICE CAR..I FEEL LIKE A LOCAL CELEBRITY WHEN I DRIVE IT..:) SO I FEEL 25K IS A FAIR PRICE..OPEN FOR ADVICE..

Right now is really not a great time to be selling ur ride. EBAY is probably a better place to put it. There are mint full stage II cars with $40-50k into them that cant seem to fetch $25k for theirs. You will be lucky to get half of what you have put into it.

Unless the car is all original with extremly low mileage you will never see $25k for it. Clones dont seem to fetch much money these days. Nice car tho! Good luck.

Thanks For The Advice..gnbret

Im Kinda New To The Whole Gn World And How Deep It Is....but Im Learning Really Fast...thanks For Your Feedback...:d

Back