You can type here any text you want

Nice blue t on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I dont have any Idea why someone would put up an ad like that with no description of the car...Period..Not 1 word.

For sale..87 Buick....here are some pictures...Thanks...:biggrin:

looks like plain old Buick seats :redface: wonder why the coil pack sits like that ???

It appears to be a sheet metal intake. Notice the vacuum pod is blocked off too?

Actually...That looks like Champions Race Intake,Notice how the coil pack has no bracket under it...Also,The Plenum is a Mease setup.

I noticed in your last reply,That you changed it completely...your original post still went to my email.I can guarantee you I can pick out just about everything visible about the car,That still says nothing about the Internals of the motor...What trans is in it,Does the car even run?

There looks to be some good stuff on the motor,Doesn't mean that anyone would pick up on it,Or that he shouldn't list the Stuff in an Actual ad,It would only be to his benefit.

From just a quick look...

Precision front mount
Champion Intake/Fuel rails
Aeromotive Regulator
No TV cable hooked up...Turbo 400?
Vac Brakes
Stock maf...Falling out of the the pipe.
Nice aluminum Radiator
3" exhaust..Single exit on Drivers side...New one to me..lol

thats no champ intake thats a full sheetmetal custom intake plenum and rails

also see a turbosaver could be pte?

Not quite sure thats whats on there as it doesnt look to be as tall but I could be wrong. I laugh at people who dont put info in there forsale adds its just dumb not one person will be willing to bid without asking 100 questions My guess is there are issues that are being hidden and thats why no info. Even if he gave the info would he give the issues?? I for 1 have never seen a vac plate blocked off like that. Where do you get vacuum for the Accessory's of the maf Ext. ???

Not quite sure thats whats on there as it doesnt look to be as tall but I could be wrong. I laugh at people who dont put info in there forsale adds its just dumb not one person will be willing to bid without asking 100 questions My guess is there are issues that are being hidden and thats why no info. Even if he gave the info would he give the issues?? I for 1 have never seen a vac plate blocked off like that. Where do you get vacuum for the Accessory's of the maf Ext. ???

blocking it off with taller intakes and spacers gains some clearance on the hood saving the hood liner . more common then you might think

vac is usually pulled from fittings into the plenum or manifold , most dont run as fancy an intake as this one but rather a plenum spacer and drill it for vac/fittings and even the iat sensor

thats no champ intake thats a full sheetmetal custom intake plenum and rails

also see a turbosaver could be pte?

Shawn I have to agree with Paul on this one.......that is definatly a full sheetmetal custom intake and not like the one you show in the link.

i am and that aint it :biggrin:
i zoomed in with my little 8" netbook and saw it , i know you're on a massive 30" monitor whats your excuse
and cottons picture looks like it was screen snapped from an atari game console
look at the car pics again the rear runners are seperate tubes and made from sheetmetal and tigged
the champ new intake is a casting with siamesed rear runners (no welding) their plenum is also a casting and has a specific bolt patttern that only matches their intake

Actually, that car has been on this site before, Im sure it was Ryan from Hawaii and moved to Oklahoma.. I forget his screename.

Its here...

No, im wrong, I found Ryan, his was a 86..

Here is more info on this car, maybe he forgot to supply the information about the car when he relisted it.

1987 Buick Grand National/T type for Sale

i am and that aint it :biggrin:
i zoomed in with my little *" netbook and saw it , i know you're on a massive 30" monitor whats your excuse
and cottons picture looks like it was screen snapped from an atari game console
look at the car pics again the rear runners are seperate tubes and made from sheetmetal and tigged
the champ new intake is a casting with siamesed rear runners (no welding) their plenum is also a casting and has a specific bolt patttern that only matches their intake

Anytime you would like to test your vision against mine..Let me know...We can lay $500 on it..And I will pay for the exams at the Eye Dr...Or we can just have yours done,And use my results from the exam I had a few weeks ago.As an example to how bad your eyes/Memory are..The monitor is 22"..lol

With that being said...I will agree after actually taking a better look at it,Is is not the Intake champion offers.

Now...Dont you have anything better to do than look for any opportunity to quote people and find anything possible to correct people on?Some people have better things to actually do with there time then sit and stare at Buick crap all day long...:p

Actually, that car has been on this site before, Im sure it was Ryan from Hawaii and moved to Oklahoma.. I forget his screename.

Its here...

No, im wrong, I found Ryan, his was a 86..

Here is more info on this car, maybe he forgot to supply the information about the car when he relisted it.

I knew I had seen that car also...But it was from a while ago.Nice..Hogans Intake,Didnt even know there was one available...Paul Knew though...he knows everything.:tongue:

The guy should see what info still applies,And add that to his ebay listing.

I knew I had seen that car also...But it was from a while ago.Nice..Hogans Intake,Didnt even know there was one available...Paul Knew though...he knows everything.:tongue:

The guy should see what info still applies,And add that to his ebay listing.

For some reason i thought it was Ryan's.... At least we know what intake it has on it :) I am sure i have seen this car on ebay in the past, perhaps this site....

I did just research the GN in sterling heights roller that nobody bid on...

Buick : Grand National : eBay Motors (item 110483004899 end time Jan-24-10 19:52:43 PST)

Google search the VIN and you will see who's it is.... on this board :)

BW

I don't know the car; or the owner; but it it's this:

and the price is $5655; that sounds like it should sell with all that's in the pictures.

I've been to 3 or 4 Oak Grove, Louisiana's (I don't know why they have so many); and that may explain the lack of description.

I don't know the car; or the owner; but it it's this:

and the price is $5655; that sounds like it should sell with all that's in the pictures.

I've been to 3 or 4 Oak Grove, Louisiana's (I don't know why they have so many); and that may explain the lack of description.

lol I hate Louisiana its the only state that has 3-4 city's or county all named the flipping same lmao.
A lot of really dumb people down there to (Sorry Its just me experiences when I was there)
Looks to be a nice car but I dont under stand how one could relist something on gay bay and not end up with all the info all you have to do is CLick relist and the same exact thing goes up again! :rolleyes:
The info is helpful but he wont sell it this time around because hes not updating it and making right Looks like he has had a lot of questions on it to.
Just me but Id bet there are a lot of issues with it. I saw it on ebay about 3-4 months ago and it sold now its up again. But he could be like me and have a big change in his life that forces the sale. But again that info should be in the listing. dont ya think???

lol I hate Louisiana its the only state that has 3-4 city's or county all named the flipping same lmao.
A lot of really dumb people down there to (Sorry Its just me experiences when I was there)
Looks to be a nice car but I dont under stand how one could relist something on gay bay and not end up with all the info all you have to do is CLick relist and the same exact thing goes up again! :rolleyes:
The info is helpful but he wont sell it this time around because hes not updating it and making right Looks like he has had a lot of questions on it to.
Just me but Id bet there are a lot of issues with it. I saw it on ebay about 3-4 months ago and it sold now its up again. But he could be like me and have a big change in his life that forces the sale. But again that info should be in the listing. dont ya think???

I know there are no two Counties in Louisiana with the same name. There are no Counties in Louisiana.

I love the place. What’s to hate?

Back